Support Online: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

lock Recent Properties / Featured properties not working?

More
7 years 9 months ago #13617 by emil
Hain, I have sent new login details to you yesterday. I have sent them again tonight.
The topic has been locked.
More
7 years 9 months ago #13627 by emil
Hain, I have sent new login details to you yesterday. I have sent them again tonight.

Image:

www.jansenyachts.com/images/Screen-Shot-...7-at-11.52.41-PM.png
More
7 years 9 months ago - 7 years 9 months ago #13629 by HaiND
If want up image
prnt.sc/
upload your photos to link
Again I still can not log in to the account you send
prntscr.com/bv2ho3
prntscr.com/bv2hs9

Best Regards
--HaiND--
Last edit: 7 years 9 months ago by HaiND.
More
7 years 9 months ago #13630 by emil
All I want is the "featured properties and recent properties" like on your demo home page to look like it does on your demo on my homepages. Ive sent you a screen shot, but really you dont need to see a picture, I have told you what I want done..

This has taken a week and you still havnt done anything? Is there someone else that can help maybe you are too busy?

REgards,

Emil
More
7 years 9 months ago #13631 by emil
I have sent to your email login credentials that work!? I have tested them. I have sent them 4 times to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Is this not your correct email? Are you not recieving my emails?
More
7 years 9 months ago #13632 by Huyen Tran
Hi Emil.
I'm sorry for all problem on your site.
Current. I can't access your backend with your account which send for my colleague.
I have to check code of module in backend.
Please check and give me your account of administrator via email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. again.
I will check all problem soon.

Best Regards,
Huyen Tran
More
7 years 9 months ago #13633 by emil
Hi there,

Thank you! I have sent you the login credentials to your email. I know they work as I have tested them numerous times.

My problems:

Recent properties / Featured properties, is not working, it does not display as it does in your demo... I have read to documentation I have tried everything and nothing works!

Also every browser I use says that my website is malware and infectious? but how can this be considering this is just a website in development?

Regards,

Emil
More
7 years 9 months ago #13634 by Huyen Tran
Hi emil.
1. Your problem: We will check code, that will know where doesn't run and can fix it for you.
2. I don't understand "Also every browser I use says that my website is malware and infectious? but how can this be considering this is just a website in development?" which mean.
But when you send your account for us. We will only check the problem on my product and doesn't affect other product on your site.
Hope you can understand and help me who can fix the problem of my product on your site.

Best Regards,
Huyen Tran
More
7 years 9 months ago #13636 by emil
Huyen I have sent you by email the user and password? did you not recieve it?
More
7 years 9 months ago #13637 by Huyen Tran
Hi Emil.
I just get your mail.
Please wait some time. I will check for you now.
Thank

Best Regards,
Huyen Tran
Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.037 seconds