Support Offline: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

lock Recent Properties / Featured properties not working?

More
7 years 9 months ago #13484 by emil
Hi there,

If you examine my webpage jansenyachts.com you will notice when you scroll down to the middle of the page to "featured properties" that none of the properties show like they do on your demo? wp.nootheme.com/?theme=citilights

Can you please help me adjust the settings to allow for the properties to list like they do in the demo.

Kind regards,

Emil
The topic has been locked.
More
7 years 9 months ago #13486 by HaiND
Hi emil
Thanks for contacting and choosing our product
About your problem, I'm sorry. Please give me link your site and your account of administrator via private message or mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
I will check it for you soon
can you give me an image that shows your problem

Best Regards
--HaiND--
More
7 years 9 months ago #13533 by emil
I sent you an Email with all my info on the issue to be fixed? I have not recieve a response. Can you please help me thanks!
More
7 years 9 months ago #13545 by emil
Your guys support is horrendous! Can I please get some help!!!!!!!!!
More
7 years 9 months ago #13547 by HaiND
Hi emil
I sorry for reply later, I checked problem, Your site not load the file javascript and css, Your bed your page install a plugin or certain software and is was prevented file js in our product, You can enter Ctr+U to check, try again

Best Regards
--HaiND--
More
7 years 9 months ago - 7 years 9 months ago #13593 by emil
I only have loaded what your package provided? Can you please help me fix this? I'll pay you money, or whatever it is I have to do, I've been trying to figure out all the errors in your template for over 3 months. I just want it fixed so I can use this website.

PLEASE help!

Details of my login credentials have been sent to your email hain. Please adjust this to make it work!

Thank you!
Last edit: 7 years 9 months ago by emil.
More
7 years 9 months ago #13600 by HaiND
Hi emil,
Thanks for feedback,
About your problem, I really want to help you, with the login information you send, I'm still login it a few days ago. But now can not login with user: kd123 pass: kdunlimited . Bed like you've changed login information. Please check.
I will help for you soon

Best Regards
--HaiND--
More
7 years 9 months ago #13601 by emil
Hi Hain I have sent you a new pass.

I would appreciate in the future if you would not discuss user accounts and passwords in a public domain.

Regards,

Emil
More
7 years 9 months ago #13608 by emil
Hi Hain,

Just so u understand what I am trying to do:

I am trying to re-create this :[img]http://http://www.jansenyachts.com/images/Screen-Shot-2016-07-17-at-11.52.41-PM.png

Into my website so I can use it as it looks in the Demo.

I have had nothing but trouble trying to complete this task.

Thank you!
More
7 years 9 months ago #13616 by HaiND
Hi emil
Thanks for feedback,
1: I do not see the imageyou sent, If want sẽ image, please send it via prnt.sc/ , up image and send to me link image
2: I can't log in with the account you sent last time : as follow image
prntscr.com/bumoef
send me most accurate account, I will check for you

Best Regards
--HaiND--
Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.043 seconds