Support Offline: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

lock Drop-down menu does not work?

More
9 years 1 week ago #4067 by Андрей
Drop-down menu does not work. When you hover the mouse pointer to the root menu item - does not work pull-down menu? If the button is configured to include Group "yes" - sub menu permanently visible on the screen, in a chaotic manner ... I tried every possible adjustment, change the type of menu - did not help.

Attachments:
The topic has been locked.
More
9 years 1 week ago #4069 by Андрей
When you turn on Sticky Menu button menu text becomes blurry. If you turn off the module button Sticky menu - text menu works perfectly! This is evident even in your demo! How do I fix this problem? And also - is it possible to add the option Sticky Menu - precisely such as in Mega Menu? Let them have 2 Sticky Menu - to choose from!
More
9 years 1 week ago #4071 by NT
Replied by NT on topic Drop-down menu does not work?
Hi Шеховцов,
Thanks for contacting us and choosing our product!
Please check config "Animation" in the back-end modules. If your problem is still not resolved. Please send me your account and my site will help you check. Thanks.
Best Regards,
-- NT--

Best Regards
__DiepNT__
Attachments:
More
9 years 1 week ago #4074 by NT
Replied by NT on topic Drop-down menu does not work?
Hi Шеховцов,
Thanks for your comments.
We've updated the menu sticky bug blurred. Please reload module "CSS3 Mega Menu" .

Best Regards,
-- NT--

Best Regards
__DiepNT__
The following user(s) said Thank You: Андрей
More
9 years 1 week ago #4078 by Андрей
Pop-up menu does not work for the simple reason! Namely, on a standard template protostar - everything works fine! On the other templates Jux CSS3 Mega Menu - does not work! How to fix it?
More
9 years 1 week ago #4079 by Андрей
Here's an example on this template, CSS3 Mega Menu - does not work! Why? While Mega Menu on the same template works great!
Attachments:
More
9 years 1 week ago #4091 by Huyen Tran
Dear Шеховцов.
Thanks your feedback.
I'm sorry. If you don't give me your account of site. I can't check the error for you. You can give it for me via private messages. I will not affect your site.
Thank you so much for sympathy.
Best Regards,
Huyen Tran

Best Regards,
Huyen Tran
Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 1.124 seconds