Support Offline: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

file Columns not showing - stacking

More
8 years 7 months ago #7600 by Ruth Simmons
I am having trouble getting my columns to show up. I added a support ticket but it is an urgent problem and not sure if there is additional support in the forums so trying here too. I believe I have set the first menu item "Future Students" up correctly to have 4 columns (the 4th will be a video that I have not yet added)

However they are not breaking into separate columns - they are all stacking. I read through documentation and watched one of your videos

Can you please look to see what I am doing wrong? I set up the first three columns so that the title does not show and each should have approximately 3 links in their columns below.

My next menu item - Current Students" is also doing the same thing.

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 7 months ago #7608 by Ruth Simmons
I tried setting up a test menu on a different site and it worked just fine so I believe I am doing the process correctly.

As you can see each link has a yellow line underneath it. Where it should be breaking into a different column the yellow line is doubling up as if it is breaking it into the next column but it is stacking it into the first column. So perhaps there is some sort of conflict somewhere?

I tried publishing it in a different module position, using a different preset menu theme, removing the custom css in advanced tab, trying different combinations of bootstrap, jquery and noconflict on and off. Nothing I try helps break them into different columns

More
8 years 7 months ago #7622 by Ruth Simmons
I tried a different template and position (because the new template did not have the same positions) and it worked. So there is some conflict with my template or a setting if that helps narrow it down.

More
8 years 7 months ago #7628 by NT
Replied by NT on topic Columns not showing - stacking
Hi Tacham,
Thank for contacting us and choosing our product!
Sorry for the late. us now to begin working hours, we will solve your problem now. Thanks

Best Regards
__DiepNT__

More
8 years 7 months ago #7635 by NT
Hi,

We were trying to edit and find fault, but the problem is not resolved Looks like you have to change something in our helper.php file.

If possible please reinstall our module (Set overwrite existing module). with what we currently very difficult to check the error.

Best Regards
__DiepNT__

More
8 years 7 months ago #7636 by NT
Hi,

We were trying to edit and find fault, but the problem is not resolved Looks like you have to change something in our helper.php file.

If possible please reinstall our module (Set overwrite existing module). with what we currently very difficult to check the error.

Best Regards
__DiepNT__

More
8 years 7 months ago #7655 by Ruth Simmons
​i will not be by a pc for a few hours. You should have full admin and ftp access. Would you be able to reinstall? I'd appreciate the help so much, it is an urgent issue.

More
8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #7669 by NT
Hi,
I can not install the module with the account you send and I see you have other modules installed on site.I can not install the module with the account you send and I see you have other modules installed on site. +7 My timezone, we are not the same work hours. so I can not help you when you need it. wish you sympathize.

Best Regards
__DiepNT__
Last edit: 8 years 7 months ago by NT.

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.050 seconds