Support Offline: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

file Only one CSS3 Mega menu possible

More
8 years 4 months ago #9743 by Henk van Klinken
On my site I use 2 different menu's.
I even want to use a third user menu after a user logged in.
There is one main menu horizontal, the other menu's must be vertical.

The vertical menu's are in a module on the right, but they partly appear off-page.
The size of the menu is too wide; it looks that the menu was plant to be on a full page like a horizontal menu.
I need to dig in the CSS for these menu's and need to change a lot in order to get it displayed.
This should not be needed for this product.
After that I run into problems that the vertical menu's don't work on mobile.
Also the main menu does not work as before on mobile, when a second CSS3 menu is active, the off-canvas is not displayed.

It seems that the mobile settings apply for all menu's.
I only want the main menu to use the off-canvas when mobile, not the other menu's.
The other menu's must remain vertical.

Currently I can only use the default Joomla menu for the vertical menu's, CSS3 menu is not usable.

Yes, I did change the name of each menu.
I tried all this again on a clean bare joomla install, same problem.

So, one CSS3 mage menu works as expected. More menu's: don't even try!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 4 months ago #9749 by Andrew Matsen
Yes I am having the same problem. Love the CSS mega menu buy I also have all sorts of issues when adding multiple menus. I want to use at Header and footer menu but if I adjust margins background colour etc on my main menu it affects bot my header and footer menus also. I think this should be easy to fix with some help from menu programmer. Please help us.

More
8 years 4 months ago #9752 by GDragon
Hi All,
Thanks for contacting us and choosing our product!
Sorry for but now is weekend and our staff support for this product have a flu now. So He will return and help you fix it on Monday and please wait. You can contact him via email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. for more details.
Hope this help!

Best regards,
--GD--

More
8 years 4 months ago #9775 by NT
Replied by NT on topic Only one CSS3 Mega menu possible
Hi All
Thanks for contacting us.
Sorry for the late reply
I'm sorry. CSS3 Mega Menu Module of us. two modules can not be used on a page. There are many issues we have not been processed and we have to pay attention to this note in the document. We are sorry we will try to update the next time the module can use 2 module on one page. Thanks

Best Regards
__DiepNT__

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.044 seconds