Support Offline: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

question-circle What is needed in order to be able to update template to fit latest joomla version

More
6 years 8 months ago #17825 by Christina
Hello,

I would like to inform me, what things have to be done in order to be able to update the JUX Dreamer template I purchased once!

Thank you in advance

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 8 months ago #17828 by HaiND
Hi Christina
Thank you for feedback us
I'm sorry but I don't understand problem,
You want to update our latest Dreamer templates ?
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

More
6 years 8 months ago #17829 by Christina
Hello,

I purchased template about a year or more ago.So it was based on a previous joomla version...Now updating it, destroyed template layout and i guess i somehow have to update template as well to fit new joomla standards. Is that right?

More
6 years 8 months ago #17830 by HaiND
Hi Christina
Thank you for feedback us
I know joomla has been updated 3.7, but I think if you update joomla new version, our templates are still working well because we make it compatible with joomla versions.
You can update what you want with the new joomla, and our templates have new updates to fix some bugs right before, we only fix problems that customers encounter. right
But before updating, I think you have created a backup of the site, as it may have any unwanted issues.
Hope you understand
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

More
6 years 8 months ago #17832 by Christina
Well I updated my site and I noticed that the SP page builder front page I have is somehow ruined. Its not like before the update.
Anyway how can I get your updates since my product is expired on the downloads page?

Thank you

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.036 seconds