Support Offline: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

file Login and check out cart fancy box with Communtiy Builder and Virutemart Conflict with field sizes and vertical transparent gray bar

More
7 years 9 months ago #13424 by nyas cooks
Can you tell me if you are going to be able to fix the problem with the fancy box and the community builder login field if I re-install back on the site to fix. I already paid for the extension but need help with this concern. Can you reference to the ticket number to see the original problem.This is Ticket #4338961436.

If you go to performingartsunited.org/newsite you will see that the field boxes have lost its height after installing the extension, only half of the field box show, not being compatible with community builder. Also if you was to click on any item to add to shopping cart, when prompted to add to cart with fancy box, now there is a vertical gray transparent bar, not being compatible with virtuemart fancy box, that was not there before.

This only happen when installing the eventon extension. I re-install back onto the site so that you can see as requested. I need this resolve ASAP please, due to having other work done on the website and don't want to have to reset the database to get back to normal. Thanks.

This is Ticket #4338961436.

Need help quick!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 9 months ago - 7 years 9 months ago #13454 by Huyen Tran
Dear nyas cooks.
Thank your feedback to us.
we will reply for you in this ticket. Please follow it.
www.joomlaux.com/support/tickets-support...te&order=DESC&page=0

Best Regards,
Huyen Tran
Last edit: 7 years 9 months ago by Huyen Tran.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.038 seconds