Support Online: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

file Messy extension

More
6 years 2 months ago #18936 by Noname
Messy extension was created by Noname
Didn’t find the support link so I try to write here and hope I can get some help or at least where I could find help.
Just purchased the event module and can’t really get it set up as in the demo.

Many of the buttons are not proper text, for eg the date picker buttons are labeled with ”com_jux_eventon_thus_week” and so on. The price button is labeled ”com_jux_eventon_csll_for_price. The search function doesn’t show any filter options and only showing the search bar”.
The register button is showing ”com_jux_eventon_register”.

The event image in the list view is showing a big text ”C+0100DEC……"

The list view of events is showing a big header with JUX_EVENTON_TITLE_EVENT_GRID

The venue view is also showing a bit weird, not as in the demo.

This is just some of my issues. I just installed the module and played with it for a while but can’t figure out why this things are showing. Also tried to read the documentation, but that doesn’t really explain anything!

Already HAVE A EVENTS MODULE BUT WANTED TO TRY this one because it looked better on the demo. But if its not possible to solve this issues ill stick to the one I’m already using, but would be happy if it for filled my needs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 2 months ago #18939 by HaiND
Replied by HaiND on topic Messy extension
Hi Noname
Thanks for contacting and choosing our product
About your problem, I'm sorry. Please give me link your site and your account of administrator via private message or mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
I will check it for you soon
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.031 seconds