Support Online: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

file Events not loading

More
6 years 11 months ago #16696 by sdhinternet
I have installed and added the page id, tried the number and the name, calendar remains blank who do I get this thing to work, there is NO documentation for this.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 11 months ago #16727 by 31234
Replied by 31234 on topic Events not loading
Hi there,

Thank you for using our product and I am so sorry for my late reply as I has some days off to celebrate National Holidays.

Pls send info of your website (website's URL and admin account) via email address This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. so that I can have a deeper look at your problem and try to find a way to help.

All your info are kept private and used for work only.

Best regards,
Hieu

More
6 years 11 months ago #16736 by sdhinternet
Replied by sdhinternet on topic Events not loading
emailed you

More
6 years 11 months ago #16740 by 31234
Hi there,

The problem might be caused by wrong ID number as I tested with another ID number and it still works fine.

Pls take a look at our document to figure out the right ID number docs.joomlaux.com/extensions/jux_facebook_events/#module

Pls take a try and give me feedback.

Best regards,
Hieu

More
6 years 11 months ago #16745 by sdhinternet
i have done exactly as he guide shows and it still does not work..please refund myy money.

More
6 years 11 months ago #16761 by 31234
Dear Customer,

Our DEV will check it again and try to help you. It's our responsibility and if the job doesn't get done, we will comply our refund policy so pls kindly wait.

Best regards,
Hieu

More
6 years 11 months ago #16805 by sdhinternet
any news? the site is currently offline and I need to get it back online, if this is not resolved then please refund me. I would prefer that the module works as it would save me a lot of time and effort, but if it does not then please refund my cash. thank you

More
6 years 11 months ago #16820 by 31234
Dear Customer,

When I tested the ID of our demos on your website and it still worked fine. However, I actually tested the ID of YOUR events on our own website and it didn't work either. Pls take a look at the following screenshots:

prntscr.com/f6201t

prntscr.com/f6204k

prntscr.com/f6209i

In addition, I tried to figure out your event page by the ID "EstonLabourClub" and I found out nothing. Pls take a look at: prntscr.com/f623wm

From all those activities, pls check your ID again because I believe there's something wrong with the way you get ID. Pls check again.

Thank you!

Best regards,
Hieu

More
6 years 11 months ago - 6 years 11 months ago #16843 by sdhinternet
I use RSevents which imports the events from the EstonLabourClub, this work fine, how else would I get the I'd. This clearly does not work for me please refund me. Thank you
Last edit: 6 years 11 months ago by sdhinternet. Reason: Spelling

More
6 years 11 months ago #16844 by 31234
Hi there,

As I mentioned before, the problem here is the way you get ID because I even tried to figure out your fan page by ID "EstonLabourClub" and I couldn't find it. Pls see the screenshot below i.imgur.com/DrDZJ0v.png .

I also asked you to give me the link of your fan page to check the ID but I didn't receive anything from you ( I emailed you a week ago).

Regarding to refund, here's our policy joomlaux.com/pricing.html . Of course, it is available for single product also but in case our product is not compatible with your site or we can't fix the bug. And as I mentioned, pls take a look back at the way you get the ID.

I hope you can be understanding and pls reply me.

Best regards,
Hieu

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.035 seconds