Support Online: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

file Conflict with other module

More
5 years 11 months ago - 5 years 11 months ago #20043 by Xergiok
Hi,

*EDIT* I missidentified the problem. It's not a conflict.

I'm having a problem with JUX Facebook Events. Everything works fine except for when I try to publish the module on the same page as Minitek's Resonsive Grid for Articles. Once I try to visit the page where both modules are published, the whole site freezes, the Minitek module is blank and the Facebook Events module stays in an endless "loading". I can't click on anything and I can't inspect the site to see what's wrong. The same thing happens to the administrator panel (stops responding), so it's like the whole server freezes or something? All I can do is close the browser, wait a bit and go back into admin and unpublish the module. It's very hard to troubleshoot this problem seeing as the browser becomes virtually unresponsive.

Any input on this problem? I can recreate the problem on another installation, both on local and on a webhost, so it doesn't seem to be unique to this particular setup.
Last edit: 5 years 11 months ago by Xergiok.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 11 months ago #20044 by HaiND
Replied by HaiND on topic Conflict with other module
Hi
Thanks for contacting and choosing our product
About your problem, I'm sorry. Please give me link your site and your account of administrator via private message or mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
I will check it for you soon
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--
The following user(s) said Thank You: Xergiok

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.036 seconds