Support Offline: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

exclamation-circle Only one album is displayed by choosing gallery style "All Albums" and module produces a second scrollbar in browser

More
8 years 5 months ago #8933 by Patrik Stender
Hello,

after a few days of recreation in which I did only the most necessary things I´m back again. Now I do the required payment by using your E-mail-address This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. via PayPal. Hope you can fetch the needed things until tomorrow.

Many thanks forwarded and kind regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 5 months ago #8938 by GDragon
Hi Pastix,
Thanks for your feedback. We received your payment. We are customizing jux gallery for you!

Best regards,
--GD--

More
8 years 5 months ago #8940 by GDragon
Hi,
I have just sent new version to your email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
So please check and feedback!

Best regards,
--GD--

More
8 years 5 months ago #8943 by Patrik Stender
Hello,

at first many thanks for your work and direct realization. You send me a package of files and it would be helpful to know, which changes you did. Is the package based on all what I did before? I think not. I will prevent restoring the former changed files, as css-styles e.g., so I need to know exactly which js-file is changed for the customization. ist it here: com_jux_gallery/templates/default/assets/js ?

Kind regards

More
8 years 5 months ago #8944 by GDragon
Hi Pastix,
Thanks for your feedback!
I changed in some file:
Changed: {root}/components/com_jux_gallery/templates/default/assets/js/jquery.justifiedgallery.js
Changed: {root}/components/com_jux_gallery/jux_gallery.php
Add: nivo-lightbox.js
Add: some images in images folder
Add CSS file: default.css, nivo-lightbox.css
With module:
I changed in: {root}/modules/mod_jux_gallery/assets/js/jquery.justifiedgallery.js
changed: mod_jux_gallery.php, tmpl/default.php
Add: nivo-lightbox.js
Add: default.css, nivo-lightbox.css
Hope this help!

Best regards,
--GD--

More
8 years 5 months ago #8946 by Patrik Stender
Hello,

but now, after changing only the files you have listed below, it doesn´t look like required/link: www.peter-stockhausen.de/dimage/

At first it changed also some css-styles, like I suspected. For example now you can see the thumbnails of the albums rotating on a stack again. (pic1)

The view of the chosen album is still fine (pic2)

Than there is a Runtime Error by the script, which causes the Message down on bottom of the Site. IE 11 under Windows 10 (pic3)

And at the end it doesn´t look like I described before, as you can see in the screenshots I send two weeks before. (pic4)

Hope you will fix the problems as soon as possible.

Many thanks forwarded and kind regards
Attachments:

More
8 years 5 months ago #8947 by GDragon
Hi pastix,
Thanks for your reply!
Sorry but now i'm working at home to Monday because we have weekend now. So maybe some problem I can't fix it for you immediately.
1. Do you want image album show only the first picture?
2. The script in IE maybe the secure of browser. So you will don't see it in chrome,.... So you can don't worry about it.
3. To change lightbox background you can change it in assets/csss/default.css
Go to line 10 and change background to: background: rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.82);
The arrow and X button. I'll change it for you on Monday. So can you please wait for us to Monday?
Also you can list what you want to change. I'll check and change it for you.

Best regards,
--GD--

More
8 years 5 months ago #8992 by GDragon
Hi Pastix,
Can you list what you want to change now. I'll change it for you :)

Best regards,
--GD--

More
8 years 4 months ago #9835 by Patrik Stender
Hello again,

at the end I did the most things left by myself... only one thing is not working well in the module: When I do order the pics of one album in the backend (as you can see on screen 1) it is displayed exactly in this order on the view of all pics from this album (screen 2) - perfect! Cause I choosed: Ordering: Item Manager Order. BUT if you look at the Albums overview, the last pic is up on the pile (Screen 3) I would prefer to have the first pic of the order also up on the pile.

How can I change this?

Many Greetings
Attachments:

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.034 seconds