Support Online: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

exclamation-circle Only one album is displayed by choosing gallery style "All Albums" and module produces a second scrollbar in browser

More
8 years 8 months ago - 8 years 8 months ago #6189 by Patrik Stender
Hello,

after easy installation and intuitive handling in backend - by the way, well done for users, good work! - I have some major problems in frontend. as you red in subject of the topic, there is only one album displayed. Until now, I create two albums and used module implementation. but anyway which choice I did "All Albums" or both together "First Album" and "Second Album" or all three together: there is only one album displayed. Hope you can help, cause this feature of multiple albums displaying was the main reason for buying the extension package.

Next problem is, that the Gallery implemented by using a module, produces a second scrollbar in browsers. Everywhere the same: IE, Chrome, Firefox...

Kind regards
Last edit: 8 years 8 months ago by Patrik Stender.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 8 months ago #6219 by Trinh Nguyen
Hi pastix,

Thank you for using our product,
Please send me link your site and account admin via private message.
I will check for you soon.

Best regards,
trinhnv

More
8 years 8 months ago #6222 by Patrik Stender
Hello,

many thanks for fast reponse. Fortunately and magically the main problem solved itself. After layin´ down the work yesterday and starting again today all albums are displayed now as requested. One album I had to produce double. Maybe a problem by cache. I don´t know. The second vertical scrollbar I could eliminate by writing an "overflow: hidden" instead of "overflow-x: hidden" in the right css-file. Now there are some works around formatting to do: I will display the Albums centered in the module position. Now they are left aligned. Any direction for this? I´m a bit tired of seeking always in firebug.

Thanks and kind regards

More
8 years 8 months ago #6232 by Trinh Nguyen
Hi Pastix,

Thank you for feedback
Our gallerry will fill all box, not align left or right.
"Now they are left aligned": May be css of your template or other extension.
Or you please send me link your site, i can see clearly this issue.

Best regards,
trinhnv

More
8 years 8 months ago #6233 by Trinh Nguyen
Hi Pastix,

Thank you for feedback
Our gallerry will fill all box, not align left or right.
"Now they are left aligned": May be css of your template or other extension.
Or you please send me link your site, i can see clearly this issue.

Best regards,
trinhnv

More
8 years 7 months ago #6831 by Patrik Stender
Hello,

after holidays and continuing with work, I start the dialogue to the photographers page again. Most of all is fine now, and the module works as needed. But the customers wish is to hide all thumbnails around, means, up and below the enlarged image in lightbox. For better understanding I made a screenshot. Which way is the best to realize this? I think it´s not possible by changing a css-file. Maybe there are some modifications in js-files to do.

Many thanks forwarded for any help
Attachments:

More
8 years 7 months ago #6833 by Trinh Nguyen
Hi pastix,
Thank you for feedback,
You can do the below:
Go to:
{root}/modules/mod_jux_gallery/assets/css/jquery.justifiedgallery.css
to change: (about 391 lines)
.og-expander{
background: white
}
And Save

If not yet,
Please contact for me.

Best regards,
trinhnv

More
8 years 7 months ago #6835 by Patrik Stender
Hello again,

I changed exactly this already. I´ve found it by using the firebug console. So I need to care for the arrows also. Well, this will be solvable. But the main point of my question was, how can I make the rows with thumbnails disappearing? Any suggestion about?

Many thanks forwarded

More
8 years 7 months ago #6851 by Patrik Stender
Hello,

what should I do with a documentation of a template I do not use? It´s me asking for the customization of the extension "Gallery". I try again, hoping you have a suggestion to solve the problem:

On "Screen1" you can see the preloades thumbnails of one album - perfect until this view. After choosing one of the showed thumbnails I come to "Screen2". Here I want to have displayed only the enlarged version of the before choosed photo and then continuing with the navigation by using the arrows left and right to go to next or previous photo of the album (as shown in Screen3). Thats it! May you want to help me? Unfortunately there are not so much possibilities of configuration in backend. If you need customization fee for a work like this, let me know how much it costs.

Kind regards
Attachments:

More
8 years 7 months ago #6855 by Trinh Nguyen
Hi pastix,

I'm so sorry becasause confusion. I replied wrong topic.
Please send me link your site and account admin via private message,
I check it again then reply to you late

Thanks!

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.072 seconds