Support Online: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

file Module still does not load pictures after February 2020

More
3 years 11 months ago - 3 years 11 months ago #38991 by Dom Huber
Hi there

I just bought the JUX Instagram Feed for the 2nd time and it is still not working the way it should.

The first time I bought it in August 2019 (Invoice Invoice 16639 for $ 11.99) and it was working fine until February 2020 where it stopped loading any newer pictures from Instagram. As I need a steady working module for my business, I then decided to go with someone else's module.

Today I wanted to give your module a 2nd chance, so I went into the download section. Unfortunately it was expired so I had to buy it again (Order #18209 now for $ 15.99).

After installing and setting up the module I realised that it still has the same issue as in February and still does not load any newer content.

As an example to compare your module with Instagram:
hidden menu with your module on my website: www.domhuber.com/dom/jux_instagram_feed
Instagram username: @doms_voice

I really have to admit that I feel quite screwed by you, selling a module which still doesn't work properly. Therefore I kindly ask you for either a quick solution or at least a refund for my purchase/s.

Many thanks
Dom Huber

Update:
Now it doesn't show anything anymore. It just says "No posts found by your specified sources.
". For me this looks like your code has an issue with Instagrams API.
Last edit: 3 years 11 months ago by Dom Huber.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 11 months ago #39001 by HaiND
Hi
Thank you for feedback us
I'm sorry that I can't check the problem for you, you can provide the login information, I think I will check the problem and make you satisfied.
It could be a small conflict or an incorrect setting
Hope you understand and look forward to receiving sympathy
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.033 seconds