Support Offline: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

file Instagram images not showing in feed

More
2 years 7 months ago #40626 by Nicola Fleming
Hi, the instagram feed on this site is no longer showing the images.

Chrome developer console has the following errors, one for each image net::ERR_BLOCKED_BY_RESPONSE.NotSameOrigin .
Specify a more permissive Cross-Origin Resource Policy to prevent a resource from being blocked

What do I need to do to fix this?

I see in the forum you sometimes suggest to use Easy Instagram Feed instead. I already have access to Easy Instagram Feed, because I have used it on another site, but I have not installed it on this site because I think I need the client's instagram login to use Easy Instagram Feed and I do not have it.

I do have Admin Tools installed, is there an exception required for the .htaccess maker?

Are we able to get JUX Social Instagram Feed working again?
Thanks
Nicola

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 7 months ago #40629 by HaiND
Hi
Currently due to the Instagram and Facebook API there are many changes, so it takes us a few days or so to fix and update the issue, if you are using JUX Social Instagram Feed and have the same problem, you can switch To use another product, our JUX Easy Instagram Feed, with this product the function is simple and easy to use and displays beautifully as the above product.
joomlaux.com/jux-extensions/image/easy-instagram-feed.html
You only need to provide the order information and we will add the downloaded product to the order so you can download the product
Hope will help you satisfied
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.030 seconds