Hi, I am using the JUX Instagram Stream extension (not the feed extension) and I have it setup with the slider layout.
As I'm sure you know, we have to refresh the token every 60 days. I have a reminder setup to do this and I immediately went today and refreshed the token. Once refreshed and new token entered, I then checked the site to see it was working ok.
Unfortunately, it wasn't working, just a loading icon. I also made the mistake of not checking the website before updating the token, so I am not sure if refreshing the token has broken the module, or if it was already broken, but no updates or changes have been done since the last token refresh.
Hi, we have the issue fixed. the API response now do not have media_url object but the code was trying to access it so was a javascirpt processing issue