Support Offline: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

file Calling the module from within another component?

More
5 years 11 months ago #20534 by Gareth Pullen
Using K2 I am building a business listing website. Ideally I would like to include your instagram module for each business, showing their instagram feed.

Is there a way your script can be called/loaded from within a component, simply by passing a source tag to it?

E.g. Include 'ModJUX' Source = "@businessname"

This would automate the process and save having to create a new module manually for each and every listing.. as each listing already has their instagram username saved as an extra field.

Many thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 11 months ago #20535 by Gareth Pullen
For example, this page: http://discoverhamble.uk/dev/index.php/eat-drink/the-bugle

Inside the K2 Article for that business, an extra field has been set to "@ideal_collection" which is the instagram page of that business.

Inside my K2 template for that type of page, I want to to know if there's any code I can include, that would output your instagram plugin..

I hope that makes sense? It doesnt have to be specific to K2 at all.. just some code that can be called within any other component.

I can output the instagram source with: $this->item->extraFields->InstagramSource->value

Thanks

More
5 years 11 months ago - 5 years 11 months ago #20540 by HaiND
Hi
Thank you for feedback us
If you want to insert Instagram module into the article of k2, please find the description of the article and click button "module" and select module JUX Instagram
prnt.sc/jifplb
hope it will help you
if still have problem, please contact us, pleased to assist you
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--
Last edit: 5 years 11 months ago by HaiND.

More
5 years 11 months ago #20637 by Gareth Pullen
Hi,

Yes I know i can add it manually to each article.. but I want to work out a way of doing it without creating a module for each business.

Please read my question again and see if you understand what I mean? I want to include your script in a K2 Template I'm using.. and give it a different Instagram source each time...

thanks

More
5 years 11 months ago #20641 by HaiND
Hi Gareth Pullen
Thank you for feedback us
I'm sorry but I understand your point, you just want to insert the code into the posts and want my modules to show up and show up.
The module can't function to insert the code into the article and automatically understand and display
So I can only guide you to create modules and cup it into component posts
creating a few modules and cup it into the post I think it is simple and does not take too much of your time
Hope you understand and look forward to receiving sympathy
Thank

Best Regards
--HaiND--

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.038 seconds