Support Offline: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

file Ken Burns Plugin/module autoindex error: no matching directory/index

More
6 years 9 months ago - 6 years 9 months ago #17292 by Gerald Neale
Our host is reporting an error to the jux Ken Burns slideshow. Here's what it's reporting:

Cannot serve directory /home/mhlas487/public_html/modules/mod_jux_ken_burns_slideshow/elements/assets/images/overlays/: No matching DirectoryIndex

(index.html,Index.html,index.shtml,index.php,Index.php,index.phtml,Index.phtml,index.htm,Index.htm,default.htm,Default.htm,default.html,Default.html,home.htm,Home.htm) found, and server-generated directory index forbidden by Options directive

The module seems to be working fine, and the overlays directory exists, with images within, and has 0755 permissions. We have not been using the overlays option.

The index.html file exists in the images directory (if that helps knowing), but all it contains is:
<html><body bgcolor="#FFFFFF"></body></html>

Please advise what to do to correct this.

Running Joomla 3.7.2, PHP 5.6.30.

Thank you!
Last edit: 6 years 9 months ago by Gerald Neale. Reason: provide Joomla/PHP version

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 9 months ago #17295 by HaiND
Hi Gerald Neale
Thanks for contacting and choosing our product
About your problem, I'm sorry. Please give me link your site and your account of administrator via private message or mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
I will check it for you soon
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.040 seconds