Support Online: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

question-circle Menu bar colour changes

More
4 years 7 months ago #35115 by Jim
Menu bar colour changes was created by Jim
How do I make the menu colour one colour all the way across the menu, not just part of it?

From left to right, the menu bar is one colour, but at the far right side, it is another colour.
The menu, from left to right, is red or whatever colour is picked from defaults.
The rest of the menu on the right side is vertical gradient red to black.
When the screen width is reduced, the colours still remain as 2 different shades.

I would give you a screen capture, but you don't allow attachments. But you can see it at this internetinc.ca/images/2-colour-menu-bug.png

You can't visit the site, unless you're ready to edit your Hosts file. The site will not be propagating until it is done.

Sharon / for Jim

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 7 months ago #35122 by HaiND
Replied by HaiND on topic Menu bar colour changes
Hi Jim
Thank you for feedback us
I think you set the wrong color or have a conflict
I want to access your site check and fix it for you
You can send information login back-end via email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
I will check it for you soon
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

More
4 years 7 months ago #35172 by Jim
Replied by Jim on topic Menu bar colour changes
I said "I would give you a screen capture, but you don't allow attachments. But you can see it at this link internetinc.ca/images/2-colour-menu-bug.png "

and, I didn't set any colour. It's the default colour YOU set. The bar doesn't stay the same colour . Look at the link I gave you. It should be one colour, not 2.

Sharon / Jim

More
4 years 7 months ago #35185 by HaiND
Hi
You can't send login back-end or your site URL ?
If only looking at the image, I can hardly check and fix it for you
The problem you encountered was not the same for other customers so I couldn't just visit and know how to fix it
Hope you understand
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

More
4 years 7 months ago #35223 by Jim
Replied by Jim on topic Menu bar colour changes
I offed you login information. IF you can edit YOUR Hosts file. The site has NOT propagated and won't, until. the site is ready. That should not be hard to understand. Are you able to edit your Hosts file to login? Do you understand? I don't think Google translator is very good, it is terrible. If it's any of anyone's business, there are two of the same sites. ONE- is live and works but is old. The other, is accessed via Hosts file while we change it. you can only access if you can change your Host file.

I am not worried about other people's problems. I didn't buy them their 'Support'. It's very very very clear in the picture that the the menu bar colour only goes part way and the colour changes. Are you not able to see that? Please hurry with a answer before my "support" runs out! The problem was not created by us, it was like the from the moment we loaded your addon BEFORE any edits.

More
4 years 7 months ago #35315 by HaiND
Hi again
Sorry for the late reply, we have 1 holiday weekend
I have seen the problem but cannot test it, I guess it has conflicts with your site
I was forced to access your site and check the problem, I cannot offer a fix without checking it first
Hope you understand
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.033 seconds