Support Offline: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

file menu is breaking k2 template

More
2 years 11 months ago - 2 years 11 months ago #40298 by Chis
Your menu is breaking my template

I've discovered that it was your menu that was breaking my K2 template, i had to discover it over a period of a few days, its touch and go currently but my problems only got less worse when i realized this menu was conflicting with K2

www.joomlaworks.net/forum/k2-en/60849-k2...ate-problems?start=0
Last edit: 2 years 11 months ago by Chis.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 11 months ago - 2 years 11 months ago #40301 by Chis
Replied by Chis on topic menu is breaking k2 template
(ASKING FOR REFUND) + review

Hi, i'm funnystash.com - My K2 frontpage was breaking as mentioned on my first post ( i'm a new joomla user) i couldn't work out what was causing it eventually i worked out it was your menu which is still have active (not for long) it taken me a while to work it out, most features i had to disable just to get it working originally.

Can't say i'm impressed with this module, the default menu in joomla is right and you force vertical menu on right off screen, making everything eyeseeing 120% offscreen, but! even if the menu direction was on screen you load every single k2 article on the menu off the fly, EVERY ARTICLE, so you need to turn most options off to make it even work.

(ASKING FOR REFUND)

More
2 years 11 months ago #40307 by HaiND
Replied by HaiND on topic menu is breaking k2 template
Hi
Sorry for the late reply, we have 1 holiday weekend
I don't find my product on the website, can you give me the login information, I think will fix the problem and make you satisfied
If after the fix does not make you satisfied, we will refund according to your wishes
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

More
2 years 11 months ago #40310 by Chis
i purchased the JUX Mega Menu with this account, i was hoping this menu would provide a brief limited latest summary of my k2 articles and instead loads every single k2 article (hundreds) on the menu which is silly, i also suspect that this menu is randomly breaking my k2 template on the link i provided above, if its too much hassle to refund me okay, but! you know my account details as i'm using my account to speak to you currently.
I was kind enough to leave your menu on my website for you to see the issue yourself, if you want to pretend you can't see the menu on my site and pretend you can't see my account info okay fine. Just popping by to let you know, i tried out your k2 menu and suspect its breaking my template which i can't use if its doing that. No hard feelings, i don't need the money that bad :)

More
2 years 11 months ago #40313 by HaiND
Hi
I don't understand where you installed the menu and where provided the login information
I don't see it, I don't pretend anything
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

More
2 years 11 months ago - 2 years 11 months ago #40315 by Chis
regarding my refund, the menu doesn't work for me, no point trying to make it work, it functions wrongly for K2 with breaking issues, don't want the JUX Mega Menu for K2, it breaks my template randomly

I can see my order details on this account, i don't see why you can''t.

Username Chis

joomlaux.com/download.html?view=orderdetail&id=19778

Transaction ID 8WG92591FA8767710

More
2 years 11 months ago #40324 by Chis
Alright we'll do a swap, can i have the JUX Mega Menu instead as the K2 mega menu doesn't work for me, it loads every single k2 item, i have hundreds & hundreds of k2 items neither will it load vertically in the manner i need.
. Its on my account product list, i don't see why you can't see it when i can
I'll take a swap for the JUX Mega Menu and we can forget the refund of my account, just switch them around for me and we'll forget the rest of my issues : /

More
2 years 11 months ago #40327 by HaiND
Hi
can you send me email, i will send package mega menu for you
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

More
2 years 11 months ago - 2 years 11 months ago #40334 by Chis
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

But the download section is on my account, unsure why you can't see it.

More
2 years 11 months ago #40337 by HaiND
Hi
i send it via email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
please check again
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.039 seconds