Support Offline: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

question-circle com_jux_timetable&view=classes view grid display error

More
1 month 4 weeks ago #42138 by Marco Schmidt
Hi there,
a view days before @jackie fixed a filter Problem. Thank you very much for that! The filter work now, but not really correct.
for example, if I set the filter to "Kinderkurse", only one class appears instead of all three available classes. Only the class on the current page appears.
Please note the screenshot dev.svdjk.de/support/Juxfailure-04.jpg .

In the grid view, the last 6 classes sometimes (sporadically) appear smaller and scattered somewhere on the page. while the other first 12 Classes are displaying correctly. What is happening?
Please note the screenshot dev.svdjk.de/support/Juxfailure-03.jpg

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 4 weeks ago #42145 by Jackie
Hi.

For the class filter, it only filter the class on the page 1. If you want to filter the class, you should display all the class on your listing page.

For class appear issue, because you are using HTML tag on the class description, when you use the limit description option, it will crop your description, and it will missing close HTML tag. prnt.sc/ey3CiOQErD01

I have changed the source code to help you display full class description to fix that issue.
Please recheck it.
Regards.

Best regards.
Jackie Nguyen.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Marco Schmidt

More
1 month 4 weeks ago #42147 by Marco Schmidt
Ingenious! You are the best! I thought I had chosen the wrong component. I didn't recognise the problem myself. But now it works really well. Thank you very much!

More
1 month 4 weeks ago #42149 by Jackie
Thank you for your feedback.

Best regards.
Jackie Nguyen.

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.044 seconds