Support Offline: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

question-circle Two Menu's on One Page - How to integrate 'Module ID's' into custom css?

More
5 years 9 months ago #21181 by Rob Jones
Hi There,

I'm using TWO of your MegaMenu's on the same page, one is in a fixed 'sticky' position and the other is not.

Therefore, in both of the menu modules I have inserted in the 'Advanced' tab a 'Module ID' of

js-meganav (for the sticky menu bar) & js-meganav1 (for the non sticky menu bar)

However, if I use the below css, it changes the colour on both of the menu bars. So, how do I integrate either of the above module ID's into my css please?
#megamenucss #js-mainnav.megamenu.horizontal.center ul.megamenu.level1 {
    background: #002f65 !important;
}

Please reply with a working example of the above CSS but integrating either of the above module id's please, and then I can work forward from that example, to customise lots of other areas of both menu bars.

Regards,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 9 months ago #21191 by HaiND
Hi
Thank you for feedback us
I do not understand why with your CSS both the menu can change color, with your CSS only menu with ID "js-meganav" is affected.
You can send information login back-end via email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
I will check it for you soon
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

More
5 years 8 months ago #21247 by Rob Jones

HaiND wrote: Hi
Thank you for feedback us
I do not understand why with your CSS both the menu can change color, with your CSS only menu with ID "js-meganav" is affected.
You can send information login back-end via email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Thanks

OK, let me try to be a little clearer through the language barrier.

So, as I have two megamenu modules on each and every site page, what is the correct CSS selector(s) that I need to be using in my custom css file, to be able to personalise both megamenu's?

More
5 years 8 months ago #21297 by HaiND
Hi again
As I said above, you can send information login back-end?
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.025 seconds