Support Offline: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

question-circle Place my company logo within Menu bar?

More
5 years 8 months ago #21185 by Rob Jones
Hi There,

I would like to know, how do I place my own company logo... like you have in the top left of all your pages (the Blue X JoomlaUX), into my menu bar please?

I'm surprised that in your documentation, you don't include this - as company / business branding is incredibly important to most who will purchase and implement a MegaMenu.

Thanks in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 8 months ago #21192 by HaiND
Hi
Thank you for feedback us
I'm sorry but I do not know if you have used many menu styles or not but the menu and logo of the website are not related to each other
The menu is placed in the menu position and the logo is placed in the position of the logo, which is because the templates determine the location rather than the menu attached to the logo because each page has a different style on the menu. Can determine the display of the website logo
Hope you understand and look forward to receiving sympathy
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

More
5 years 8 months ago #21195 by Rob Jones
Thanks for the reply. I think I get what you are meaning and will try the different approach you mention above, of utilising my template which is a Gantry5 Rockettheme one, in the layouts adding the logo to the top position and then add the menu and that should sort it... I hope. :)

More
5 years 8 months ago - 5 years 8 months ago #21196 by Rob Jones
I have managed to do it by changing my top megamenu (stick one) from template's in built position (top-a) and named it's own position. I then placed this in the templates layout screen and I was then able to also add the logo and it's working on the whole.

However, once I scroll down the page and once the sticky menu bar reappears, it seems to shift things left a bit and it covers the logo. Once I refresh the page in the browser, it reloads the page and it presents just as I need it to.

I will send you a link to this post in an email, as the URL is not to be publicly shared at present, even to Registered members here..

I look forward to hearing from you.
Last edit: 5 years 8 months ago by Rob Jones.

More
5 years 8 months ago #21201 by HaiND
Hi Rob Jones
Thank you for feedback us
You can send information login back-end via email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
I will check it for you soon
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.039 seconds