Support Offline: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

file Second identical div id in "offcanvas" div - forces html validation error + absolute width in px plus javascript conflict

More
5 years 7 months ago #21859 by Joe Mansley
I am getting to grips with the megamenu now, just a few things that have popped up

1) The drop down submenu width can be specified in absolute pixels but do I need to use overrides to perform the same in % (relative width) I want to create a menu that works like the one here www.tackleuk.co.uk

There are three or 4 width fall-backs on their site and I know that this can be achieved using megamenu. Notice as you scale the screen down how the main menu re-sizes and the dropdown container remains. Your advice on the best method of solving this would be helpful. I can uses overrides in the module code and css but you know the structure of the module better than I. If you think I need to adjust the template, that is also ok.

2) A second identical div id "juxvm_mm_106" is called within a div container called "offcanvas this causes an error on html validation. Can you suggest a workaround before I go digging in the module files. I guess it is necessary for some devices but ideally I want to remove the duplication.

3) I have a manufacturer carousel from Vinagecko that does not work when MegaMenu is in place. This is not your problem but if you happen to know of a solution then I would be most grateful.

test site is fishingtacklecentral.co.uk

Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 7 months ago #21867 by HaiND
Hi Joe Mansley
Thank you for feedback us
Are you referring to the JUX Joomla Mega Menu or JUX Mega Menu Vituamart ?
I'm sorry but I don't understand problem
You can describe the problem in more detail or send me one image of the all problem via: prnt.sc/
I will check it for you soon
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

More
5 years 7 months ago #21871 by Joe Mansley
Hi , sorry it is JUX VM MegaMenu

The div id="juxvm_mm_106" appears twice in the source code, once in the menu position and again in a position called "offcanvas" This causes a html validation error (not warning)
Can you suggest way to retain functionality but achieve valid code?

Also in the module settings it is possible to set the column container width, but is it possible to change the width from pixels to %ge. This would be better for responsive layouts I believe.

More
5 years 7 months ago #21872 by Joe Mansley
I think I may have purchased the wrong menu

Is it possible to use JUX Css3 Megamenu in a Joomla Virtuemart store? I must I use JUX VM Megamenu

More
5 years 7 months ago #21878 by HaiND
Hi again
Feel free to use the VM mega menu and if you want to customize anything, you can tell me and I will customize it for you.
You can send information login back-end via email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
I will check it for you soon
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.027 seconds