Support Offline: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

times Strange Behaviour in item link JUX Easy Mega Menu with component different from K2 e direct link

More
5 years 2 months ago #24349 by Dario
Today i installed Jux Easy Mega Menu in a staging site but after configuring all I noticed a strange behavior of the module with the link of voice of menu dfferent from k2 article, k2 categories or direct link.

The problems are with component Chronoforms and Minitek Wall. In the previous menu the link of an item of chronoforms was the name of menu and submenu.

Example1: Chronoforms item that was in previous menu in menù Corsi and in Submenu preiscrizioni the link was www.sitename.com/corsi/preiscrizioni now the link is www.sitename/component/chronoforms/?view=form (it loose the id of form).

Example 2: Minitek item that was in previous menu in menù corsi and in Submenu corsi-aperti the link was www.sitename.com/corsi/corsi-aperti now is www.sitename.com/minitekwall?widget_id=4

I would that JUX Easy Menu take the link from the alias of menu and submenu for the component different from K2. Joomla Article and direct Link like all menù i tried. Now i can't use the menu beacause it loose parameters ok Chronoforms and change the link of Minitek.

I also noticed that the links in the menu are not always the same but depend on the page from which the menu was clicked. This behavior makes the form totally unusable.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 2 months ago #24354 by HaiND
Hi Dario
Thank you for feedback us
I'm sorry but I don't access URL you send
You can send information login back-end via email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
I will check it for you soon
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

More
5 years 2 months ago #24367 by Dario

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.023 seconds