Support Offline: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

check Need some styling assistance

More
10 years 2 months ago - 10 years 2 months ago #1485 by Matt Bechtold
I'm upgrading from a Joomla 2.5 site to a Joomla 3.2 site, and I'm experiencing some difficulty with my styling. I had hoped to simply transfer over the custom CSS that I'd sorted out on the old site, but that doesn't seem to be working.

You can see the old site here: wallitsch.net/index.php/our-plants/new-plants
And I want to make this site look exactly the same: wallitschgardencenter.com/our-plants/new-plants

My issue are 4-fold...

1) Unfortunately, I'm struggling to locate where we made the change to move the image titles to the bottom edge of the thumbnail.
2) I'm also struggling to style the page so that there are four columns across, and none of the blue or pinkish background elements.
3) I also want my lightboxes to appear as they did on the old site -- rather than the background-less version of the default.
4) The CSS that IS on the page is conflicting with my main menu styling.

I really thought this was going to be simple, but it has me pulling my hair out in frustration. And it probably is something simple that I'm simply overlooking.

Your swift assistance is greatly appreciated!
Matt
Last edit: 10 years 2 months ago by Matt Bechtold.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
10 years 2 months ago #1487 by
Replied by on topic Need some styling assistance
Dear Silverthread

Thank you for contacting us.
I'm sorry for not response sooner. Your feedback was submitted on weekend day. :)
This is a technical problem so please submit a ticket to our support team: support.joomlaux.com
One our supporter will check and help you resolve the problems. And please kindly fill information account admin with highest permission it's will help us easier to check directly on your site.

JUX Team

More
10 years 2 months ago #1488 by Matt Bechtold
Thank you for your reply. I have submitted a ticket. I hope you have a quick solution for me!

Thanks again.

Matt

More
10 years 2 months ago #1489 by Matt Bechtold
I'm trying to log in at support.joomlaux.com to check the progress on my trouble ticket, but my account info isn't working and your "forgot password" process SAYS it's sent an e-mail to my account to change it, but I've never received one.

You might want to check into that.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
10 years 2 months ago #1490 by
Hi

We just received your ticket, one our techmate when check and help you.

Best regards,
Tulio
JUX Team

More
10 years 2 months ago #1491 by Matt Bechtold
I'm sorry. You took too long to respond. I eventually figured it out myself -- after much frustration. I have removed the access I had set up for you. Please consider my ticket closed.

Also, I will not likely be purchasing from you again, due to poor response times. I'm sure you could have solved my issues in minutes. But it took me several frustrating hours. Yes, my ticket was submitted on a weekend, but it's now Wednesday, and apparently you're only just now getting my ticket.

Sorry, but that's not adequate for my needs. Best of luck to you in your business.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
10 years 2 months ago - 9 years 1 month ago #1493 by
Hi Matt

At first, I'm sorry for the late response and not answer you sooner. We're in Vietnam and using GMT +7 time zone. We always try to solve customer's question within 24 hours. And I replied you 12 hours after.

Like I said:
Your order is on "Order Date" so your 3 months support is expired.
If you want to get new 3 months support, please re-purchase our extension.

And your ticket was Posted on: 17 February 2014 01:15 AM
I replied you: Posted on: 17 February 2014 06:52 PM
Here I attached a picture to shown your ticket ID 2493.

I think you are wrong. And I hope you will get back with us and repurchase our extension and You will get new 3 months support :)
Best of luck to you in your live.

Best regards,
JUX Team
Attachments:
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by Huyen Tran.

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.040 seconds