Support Offline: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

file Portfolio not working

More
8 years 7 months ago #8117 by Ron
Portfolio not working was created by Ron
Hi there,

I can only say that Portfolio does not work as advertised. It conflicts easily. Unfortunately I could not find a link to refund (just refund policy) so please forgive me for using this forum... How do I request a refund? Only bought it last night, very disappointed as it looked good in demo. It just won't work with my template (or other templates I have tried). I have enabled conflict mode, query etc.
Cheers,
Ronald

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• vinhfalcao
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
8 years 7 months ago #8136 by vinhfalcao
Replied by vinhfalcao on topic Portfolio not working
Hi kennedyronald
Thank for contacting us
Sorry I answered late .
Please send me link of your site and your admin account via private message. I will check for you soon.
Best regards
Falcao

More
8 years 7 months ago #8158 by Ron
Replied by Ron on topic Portfolio not working
Hi Falcao"
Thanks for your offer to help. But I really don't like to give away super admin privilege to the site. I am sure you can be trusted but I just wanted the module to work for me on my site, out of the box. I don't want to make any hacks and I am using all the active plugins, so I don't want to disable them. Hope you understand. Can you tell me where I must go for the refund without going through Paypal? :)

Cheers,
Ronald

• vinhfalcao
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
8 years 7 months ago #8165 by vinhfalcao
Replied by vinhfalcao on topic Portfolio not working
Hi kennedyronald
Can you send me the link your site? I can see your site error, if your site have error, I will refund for you
Thanks in advance!
Best regards,
Falcao

More
8 years 6 months ago #8434 by Ron
Replied by Ron on topic Portfolio not working
Hi,
Sorry for late reply but I have already moved the module when I posted the first post. It simply did not work for me. Few things:
-Clicking tags did not work
-Popup did not work
-Also and this is important too, the module is reall "complicated" compared to competition: you have to manually add all the items or work from a folder. It does not read articles from a certain category for example. You also have to manually add tags, really not what I expected from reading the product page and looking at the demo.
I hope you can refund. I took effort to reinstall it to another site. Here I used the images foler, added text to 1. It does not show the images at all.... www.wereldzaken.com which uses JoomlaXTC template, not many changes. The module is underneath the lady when you scroll down. I have tried several module positions and templates. it just does not work, not for me at least.
Wanted to send you a PM but when I do it says no username exists for your username. I hope you or someone at JUX support gets this....

Cheers,
Ronald

More
8 years 6 months ago #8446 by Jackie
Replied by Jackie on topic Portfolio not working
HI Kennedy,
Thank you for feedback us.
Ok, I have been completed refund money for you.
If you have any question, please do not hesitate contact me.
Regards.
Jackie.

Best regards.
Jackie Nguyen.

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.045 seconds