Support Offline: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

lock Need Support! Edit Margin, Remove "+", Image Sizing, and more...

More
8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #8409 by Jim D'Amico
I have a deadline for a client who wanted to add a portfolio page for his business. I purchased this extension after reading the reviews and description, however it seems to lack certain customization options. I want to edit the margin, none of my thumbnails are sized correctly no matter what I do, and I want to remove the "+" link on hover and only have the link to a new page - which I would like to open in current window, not a new window. How can I make all these changes? Please help!

Here is the specific page I am using this extension on: asbacherarchitecture.com/temp/index.php/portfolio
Last edit: 8 years 6 months ago by Jim D'Amico.
The topic has been locked.
More
8 years 6 months ago #8431 by Huyen Tran
Dear jimdamico
Thank you for using product our,
1. Want open page in parent window:
Go to ....modules\mod_jux_portfolio\tmpl\default.php edit "blank" by "self" the below:
line 291
<a class="jux-icon2" href="<?php echo $list->itemlink; ?>" target="_self">
line 233
<a class="jux-icon2" style="border-radius:5px;" target="_self" href="<?php echo $list->itemlink; ?>">
line 436
<span class="juxp-link"><a class="jux-icon2" href="<?php echo $lists[$i]->itemlink; ?>" target="_self"><i class="fa fa-link"></i></a>'+
line 448
<a class="jux-icon2" style="border-radius:5px;" target="_self" href="<?php echo $lists[$i]->itemlink; ?>">
2. Want remove " + ", I saw your website that remove it.
3. I want edit the margin :
Go to .modules/mod_jux_portfolio/tmpl/default.php line 71 and change padding for it.
$style='.margin{
padding:2px;
}
Please check it and feedback to me again,

Best Regards,
Huyen Tran
More
8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #8455 by Jim D'Amico
Thank you!
As far as removing the "+" you are right, I removed the symbol, but I want to completely remove the circle and link too - then center the LINK symbol.
EDIT: I figured this out.

Also, when someone puts their mouse over title and tag words on hover turn grey. I would like those to not change color and not link to anything. Also, how do I edit the font for both Title and Tag?

Thanks again for your help, hoping to wrap this up today!
Last edit: 8 years 6 months ago by Jim D'Amico. Reason: Fixed one issue
More
8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #8473 by Huyen Tran
HI jimdamico.
1. Change color and font for Title:
Go to ..modules/mod/jux_portfolio/assets/css/style.css line 93, you can change that you want
.item-info h2 a {
font: 12px/20px "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;
color: #fff;
text-transform: uppercase;
and when hover the title , Line 98
.item-info h2 a:hover {
text-decoration: none;
}
}
2. Change color and font for Tag:
Go to ..modules/mod/jux_portfolio/assets/css/style.css line 259, you can change that you want
..info-content h4 a {
font: 13px/20px "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;
font-weight: 100;
}
3. please kindly write us a review and vote 100 point for each section for our extension on JED:

extensions.joomla.org/extension/director...tfolio/jux-portfolio

This means a lot to us and we'd be very thankful for your review. Thank you so much in advance.

Please check and feedback to me again. If you still don'n done. Please give me your account of administrator via private, I will help you.

Best Regards,
Huyen Tran
Last edit: 8 years 6 months ago by Huyen Tran.
More
8 years 6 months ago #8511 by Jim D'Amico
Thank you. It required more CSS tweaks but I think I have it all worked out. The client is happy and that's all that matters!

Thanks again.
More
8 years 6 months ago #8512 by Huyen Tran
Dear Jimdamico.
Thanks your feedback again.
You can go back when has other question. I feel happy when support for you

Best Regards,
Huyen Tran
Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.053 seconds