Support Offline: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

file Jux Portfolio Issue on Iphone

More
8 years 3 months ago #10629 by Darren Pitfield
Hi,

I am able to click on the link icon and be routed to the article on a desktop easily. But on the iphone the tile (image)selects but does not route to the article.
Please see the example on www.Professionalsoccercoaching.com where Jux Portfolio is. Please use a mobile or iphone device to see the issue.

Thanks,
Darren

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 3 months ago #10691 by NT
Replied by NT on topic Jux Portfolio Issue on Iphone
Hi Thanks,
Thanks for contacting us and choosing our product!
I am sorry for the late reply. I checked your problem, looks like you are using an older version. This error on our mobile no treatment is. we have allocated and fix this in a new direction (Change JS). Please Update Latest Version.
Thanks!
demo.joomlaux.com/extensions/content/cla...layout/4-column.html

Best Regards
__DiepNT__

More
8 years 3 months ago #10703 by Darren Pitfield
I have a Joomla 2.5 website. Please can you let me know where to download the last version you had for 2.5 before the 3 version. I cannot upgrade my whole system at this time so will need the older 2.5 version.

Unless the joomla 3 version would work on joomla 2.5?

Thx!
Darren

More
8 years 2 months ago #10756 by NT
Replied by NT on topic Jux Portfolio Issue on Iphone
Hi Darren,
I will try to test it, but it's hard for me. because it is long, and I did not participate in writing it.
Thanks!

Best Regards
__DiepNT__

More
8 years 2 months ago #10766 by Darren Pitfield
Yes please test and let me know. It is a very important plugin for me and I bought it on 2.5. All your efforts to resolve this are greatly appreciated. Let me know.

More
8 years 2 months ago #10931 by Darren Pitfield
Hey,
I have been waiting to hear back on this issue. Please can you let me know if it could be fixed. If not, can I try to use the version 3 on the 2.5 site?
I don't care if its responsive or not, just that the user can click on the tile and access the link. Right now they click on the tile and nothing happens on any device smaller than a laptop....

Thx
Darren

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.044 seconds