Support Offline: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

file JUX Portfolio Pro 1.0 Mysql - Database Error

More
7 years 4 months ago #15152 by Nicola
Hello, I've tried to install JUX Portfolio Pro 1.0 to a Joomla 3.6 site with template but when I use Jus Portfolio Pro (as item menu or as module) it can't open web page and get this error:

Tried in a site with php 5.6 and Mysql 5.6.2.4:

#1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near ') ORDER BY a.id DESC' at line 4 SQL=SELECT a.*,c.title AS category_title FROM #__jux_portfolio_pro_items AS a LEFT JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = a.cat_id WHERE a.published=1 AND a.cat_id in () ORDER BY a.id DESC

Tried in a site with php 5.4 and Mysql 5.5:

#1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') ORDER BY a.id DESC' at line 4 SQL=SELECT a.*,c.title AS category_title FROM h397m_jux_portfolio_pro_items AS a LEFT JOIN h397m_categories AS c ON c.id = a.cat_id WHERE a.published=1 AND a.cat_id in () ORDER BY a.id DESC

I've tried to use Joomla Fix database tool but problem still remains.

I wait your gently reply, thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 4 months ago #15161 by HaiND
Hi Nicola
Thanks for contacting and choosing our product
About your problem, I can not see your problem
Please give me link your site and your account of administrator via private message or mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
I will check it for you soon
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

More
7 years 4 months ago #15166 by Nicola
Dear HaiND, I've just sent you an email with site and account.

Please take a look. I wait your gently reply.

Thanks

More
7 years 4 months ago #15180 by HaiND
Hi Nicola
Thanks for feedbacks
About your problem, Please go to module Jux Portfolio Pro and select category source, as image below
prnt.sc/d89o23
Hope it can help you
If still having problems, please contact us, very pleased to assist you
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

More
7 years 4 months ago #15189 by Nicola
Thanks for you gently and quickly reply.
Now I manage to see page with jux portfolio pro content correctly and error doesn't appear.

But now I have another problem: If I click on the project title to see detail, I have "error 500" at page.

The url that is generated is:

mysite/index.php/it/component/jux_portfolio_pro/?view=item&id=1-progetto-1&Itemid=114

I've tried to turn off "activate SEF URL" option, but problem is the same with another url:

mysite/index.php/it/component/jux_portfolio_pro/?view=item&id=1-progetto-1&Itemid=114

Itemid 114 is default home page of the template.

If I create in one of my menus a new item menu with Jux portfolio Item detail, when I click on the project title (by module and not by item menu portfolio list) the error 500 is the same but the url is:

URL SEF: mysite/index.php/it/dettaglio-progetto?view=item&id=1-progetto-1

URL NOT SEF: mysite/index.php?option=com_jux_portfolio_pro&view=item&id=1&Itemid=313&lang=it

If I click on the item menu type "Jux portfolio item detail" I receive error 500 with this url:

URL SEF: /index.php/it/dettaglio-progetto

dettaglio-progetto is the item menu alias

URL NOT SEF: mysite/index.php?option=com_jux_portfolio_pro&view=item&id=1&Itemid=313&lang=it

Item id 313 is the menu item type item detail jux portfolio.

Same error if I click on item menu type jux pro list item.

So please can you take a look?

Thanks

More
7 years 4 months ago #15191 by HaiND
Hi Nicola
Thanks for feedbacks
I'm sorry, but I can not find my products displayed on your site, you can just say you gave it displays any page
Please send any one link, where I can see our products, I will check it for you soon
very pleased to assist you
Thank

Best Regards
--HaiND--

More
7 years 4 months ago #15201 by Nicola
I'm sorry. I've disabled menu modulo that showed jux portfolio content.

I've just re-enabled it.

Please ceck your email, I've sent you a message with pages with errors.

Thanks

More
7 years 4 months ago #15273 by HaiND
Hi Nicola
Thanks for feedbacks
I tried installing 2 template default of joomla and my product is still operating normally
prnt.sc/dbwlo3
the problem here is due of your templates "effecty" , I want you to check your templates
hope you understand me say
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

More
7 years 3 months ago #15323 by Nicola
Hello HaiND, thanks for your suggestions. I've tried to analyze my template code but I can't find the problem. I can't use your module. Can you suggest me what i have to check (database, files, framework,...) in order to let module working? Thanks

More
7 years 3 months ago #15332 by HaiND
Hi Nicola
Sorry for late replay, we have 1 holiday weekend
About your problem, I checked and try to fix it for you, I also want to help you but the problems encountered due templates, templates is not our , because difficult to fix the problem
I think that you contact the developer your template, they'll figure out how to fix the problem better
Hope to get sympathy
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.055 seconds