Support Online: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

file Jux Portfolio Pro - Adding multiple images preview feature

More
7 years 2 months ago #15527 by Nicola
Hello, I use Jux Portfolio Pro.

My portfolio contains items that belong to different categories.

For example:

ITEM 1 = JOOMLAUX CLIENT
PREVIEW IMAGE = Mockup of JoomlaUx Website

TAGS = Website, Logo, Jingle

ITEM 2 = JHON DOE CLIENT
PREVIEW IMAGE = Mockup of Logo

TAGS = E-commerce, Logo

So if I need to show ITEM 1 and Item 2 in different pages I can add to ITEM 1 multiple tags.

If in site page 1 I want to show only Website items I can set in the module: Source -> Category, From category -> All Category, Filter By -> Tags, Select Tags -> Website, E-commerce

In this way I will see as Image Preview of ITEM 2 the mockup of the logo, and is not a good solution. I would show as image preview another image for ITEM 2.

If in site page 2 I want to show only Logo and Jingle tags I can set in the module: Source -> Category, From category -> All Category, Filter By -> Tags, Select Tags -> Logo, Jingle

In this way I will see as Image Preview of ITEM 1 the mockup of the website and not the mockup of the logo.

For each client (client = jux portfolio item) I need to use different image preview based on tags or categories.

I know that I could create one item for each category purpose but is too long work and it is not corrected for the same client create many different pages that differ only in Image preview field.

So my request is to add a new feature:

- Multiple Categories (each items can be assigned to different categories) -> Multiple Image Preview (I will be able to choose an Image Preview for each applied category - I will able to choose preview image from items in gallery tab )

In this way if I use module I will able to set Source -> Category, From category -> Website, E-commerce (for example). There the items will show the image preview based on category.

If item have 2 categories and that categories are loaded in the module, the image preview will be the first category.

Alternately feature:

- Multiple Image Preview based on tags

Problem: Using module the "All" tab source from categories show all items. If an item doesn't have E-commerce tag it will be visible clicking to "All" tab.

Is it possible to implement a solution of my problem?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 2 months ago #15538 by Huyen Tran
Hi Nicola.
Thank you for using our product.
I'm sorry. I don't understand your idea.
Please design by an image. I can understand them better than.

Best Regards,
Huyen Tran

More
7 years 2 months ago - 7 years 2 months ago #15543 by Nicola
I've designed by an image. I hope it is more clear to understand.

Click to show image of my request

Thanks
Last edit: 7 years 2 months ago by Nicola.

More
7 years 2 months ago #15556 by Huyen Tran
Hi Nicola.
Thanks your describe again.
I'm sorry for reply late because of we just a holiday for news year.
You're about: I understand your custom and feedback to our developer but our product can't custom as your idea.
Thank you so much for empathy,

Best Regards,
Huyen Tran

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.062 seconds