Support Offline: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

file Next tags do not display any images

More
6 years 7 months ago #17973 by Paweł
I created my portfolio. The first category (Websites) works fine. The next categories (tags) do not display any images. How to fix it?

My website is: www.k1.sysia.pl
A place with a portfolio: www.k1.sysia.pl/#works

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 7 months ago #17975 by HaiND
Hi Paweł
Thank you for feedback us
You are referring to the problem that the filter works with the "strony" category and does not work with the next two categories
I apologize but our product only filters the displayed items, it will not be able to filter the items that are not displayed, you can click load more to display all items and see the active filter. good move
Hope you understand
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

More
6 years 7 months ago #17978 by Paweł
Hi there

Not good :(
If all photos were loading at the same time, this would delay loading the web page. That's why the LOAD button is MORE.
I thought I would be able to switch tags regardless of the number of images loaded in the ALL tags.

It does not fulfill its functionality :(
In the heck, when I have 10 tags of 60 images each, I would have to load 600 images at a time so I can switch tags (as categories)

At another company: demo.joomlasun.com/index.php/images-exte...olio-pro/images-only it works in the right way.
In the ALL tag, several initial images are downloaded. By going to the next tags and clicking LOAD MORE, you will see more images from this "category". This does not require you to load all the images in ALL for further switching.

My English is weak, I use a translator. I hope you understand.

How much would it cost to match PORTFOLIO to work like JOOMLASUN?

More
6 years 7 months ago #18000 by HaiND
Hi Paweł
I'm sorry but I don't access url : demo.joomlasun.com/index.php/images-exte...olio-pro/images-only
prnt.sc/gmhu0a
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

More
6 years 7 months ago #18005 by Paweł
Hi

And you can do to the next tag works LOAD MORE, without having to load everything in the ALL tag?
Why do not you have access? After all, it's a normal website ..
Mayby without index.php - demo.joomlasun.com/images-extensions/portfolio-pro/images-only

More
6 years 7 months ago #18009 by HaiND
Hi Paweł
I'm sorry but I don't access your site,
prnt.sc/gmvrih
can the site has blocked my ip : 103.238.69.133
hope you understand
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

More
6 years 7 months ago #18014 by Paweł
Amazingly, you do not have access. I do not know why. Does not matter.
It is a bit sad to me that I bought such a beautiful portfolio, but it is not functional :(
When someone opens it and see for example 4-8 photos in the tag (all). He'll go for example to the last TAG (posters) - he will not see any photos. Will not click LOAD MORE 5 times and wait until something can be displayed ...
(just 5 times to load load mora to get a picture belonging to this tag).
Can you make a change to each tag to load the first time photos?

More
6 years 7 months ago #18021 by HaiND
Hi Paweł
have also tried to explain to you that our product uses the filtering of the messages that are currently displayed, not all posts hidden by the "load more" button,
You can also see this is true here
isotope.metafizzy.co/filtering.html
Many customers have used and they are happy with this function
Your case has a few articles in one category, but if our product has the functionality you want, there is another case with hundreds of articles in one category, when filtering, articles also displayed so that will be a lot and also not really fit
Hope you understand and look forward to receiving sympathy
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

More
6 years 7 months ago #18022 by Paweł
I understand that your portfolio works the way you say (which I did not expect before buying because it was a non-functional solution).
Sir, on my page there are few photos in the portfolio (below 50), but they are categorized by category tags.
k1.sysia.pl

When you open the page and navigate to the last tag, you need to click 5 times in LOAD MORE for the image to appear. No customer visiting site does not know about this. The customer will not click 5 times without result, and maybe more to get images from the selected tag. - That's why I say the portfolio is non-functional.

And if there is nothing to do with it, then I can not use it and I am unhappy :(

Unfortunately, my loss :(

More
6 years 7 months ago #18028 by HaiND
Hi Paweł
We still think we are doing the right thing, you can refer to other portfolios of joomla, they also do filter like us.
extstore.com/demo#advanced-portfolio-pro
extensions.ws-theme.com/ws-portfolio-menu/demo-1#web
tzportfolio.templaza.net/
Even if they do pagination instead of load more, they also can not filter all pages
Hope you understand and look forward to receiving sympathy
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.046 seconds