Support Online: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

lock Not entirely working for me

More
11 years 2 months ago #1033 by Dzin
Though I have solved part of the jquery conflicts, I am not able to get the features to even display backend for me to customize - mainly the social media and there is no option to adjust or change or modify background. Ruining the concept I am working on :(

it is currently displayed as work in progress at dzinwiz.com/tbo_demo

Really need a fix for this asap.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ngoctuoi
The topic has been locked.
  • ngoctuoi
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
10 years 10 months ago - 10 years 10 months ago #1159 by ngoctuoi
Replied by ngoctuoi on topic Not entirely working for me
Hello Dzinwiz,

How is the problem with the conflict? Did it get solved via our ticket support system? (if not, please kindly let us help you by submitting a ticket via: support.joomlaux.com/ ). And I'd like to notify you that JUX <a href=" www.joomlaux.com/products/jux-portfolio.html " title="Portfolio">Portfolio</a> has updated to new version (1.6.0) with many convenient changes. Please kindly view the change log here: www.joomlaux.com/products/jux-portfolio.html and download the latest version.

P/S: we would like to provide you a discount if you have interest in buying any other extension on JoomlaUX: www.joomlaux.com/products.html . Please send me an email to: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and I'll send you the coupon code.

Warm regards,
Last edit: 10 years 10 months ago by ngoctuoi.
The topic has been locked.
Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.030 seconds