Support Online: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

lock translated into Spanish as Jux Real Estate

More
9 years 6 months ago #1860 by Victor Alexis Baez
translated into Spanish as Jux Real Estate
The topic has been locked.
More
9 years 6 months ago #1862 by Huyen Tran
Dear JHONSALEX,
Please refer to the instructions:
Language Installation
JSE Real Estate’s Interface can be switched to various Languages. At first, JSE Real Estate only came with English language files. To make your JSE Real Estate run in the language of your choice you need to follow these steps:

Download & Install new JOOMLA! Language Files
To be able to use other languages, you must first find the right language File for JOOMLA!

JOOMLA! Language Files can be downloaded from the Translation Packs for JOOMLA! 3.0 [ community.joomla.org/translations/joomla-16-translations.html ].

Translate the JSE Real Estate Language Files
After installing your language, let say its xx-YY, you need to create the JSE Real Estate Language file to your language by:

Copying this file:

{site root}/language/en-GB/en-GB.com_jse_real_estate.ini

to

{site root}/language/xx-YY/xx-YY. com_jse_real_estate.ini

Then translate it to your language.

Note: sometimes you need to change encoding type of language file to "UTF8 without Bom" (you can use notepad++ to change encoding type of the file).

If you want to change backend language, do the same with language in "administrator" folder.

Switch the global Language
For JOOMLA! 3.0: go to "Extensions" => "Languages Manager" select the language of your choice and make it "Default" by clicking that icon in the toolbar.

JSE Real Estate should now pick up the correct language from its own language folder.

Installation FAQs

Best Regards,

Huyen Tran

Best Regards,
Huyen Tran
More
9 years 6 months ago - 9 years 6 months ago #1867 by Victor Alexis Baez
good afternoon, I have tried to do everything as it told me nothing. joomla version I'm using is Joomla! 2.5.22 if hes like me might make a video on how to change the language if i can download the pack in Spanish
Attachments:
Last edit: 9 years 6 months ago by Victor Alexis Baez.
More
9 years 6 months ago #1875 by Huyen Tran
Dear JHONSALEX !
I was shooting video. you can go to the link below to view:

Best regards,
Huyen Tran

Best Regards,
Huyen Tran
The following user(s) said Thank You: Victor Alexis Baez
More
9 years 6 months ago #1887 by Victor Alexis Baez
thank you very much for the video I've seen, but it has not helped me at all till I found myself as putting in Spanish. Now what I want is that. properties can be seen without having to register as this in the demo. I would like to know how to do and that you can only see if the person is registered. and certainly there are people who do not want to see properties Search Search but I await your response thank you very much. victor
More
9 years 6 months ago #1927 by Huyen Tran
Dear JHONSALEX !
I'm sorry for the late reply. I don't understand you speak what??
I was shooting video instructions on how to install all the language for you
Best Regards,
Huyen Tran

Best Regards,
Huyen Tran
More
9 years 1 week ago #2938 by Андрей
Hello!
You could help me with video tutorials on installing the latest version 3.4 Zhumla Russian language and Jux Real Estate?
It is very necessary! Thanks in advance!
More
9 years 1 week ago #2945 by Huyen Tran
Dear Шеховцов!
I create for you a video, You can refer it.
and

Best Regards,
Huyen Tran

Best Regards,
Huyen Tran
More
8 years 9 months ago #5273 by Андрей
Hello! So neither of which did not work and I have the translation component in Russian! Everything is done on video instructions - but the site language and the language in the control panel component remains the English .... You can not make a component in the Russian language, and send me to install. The cost of work - I am ready to pay!
More
8 years 9 months ago #5274 by Huyen Tran
Dear Шеховцов.
Thanks your feedback again.
Please give me link your site and your account via private. I will check it for you.
Best Regards,
Huyen tran

Best Regards,
Huyen Tran
Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.083 seconds