Support Offline: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

exclamation-circle Strict Standards Error when saving realities item

More
9 years 5 months ago #2230 by Luke Melville
Hello,

Firstly here's my Joomla! Config information:
Joomla Version: 2.5.19
PHP Version: 5.4

The issue I am facing is when I have a realities item I get a white page. I turned on error reporting and I got these error messages:

Strict Standards: Declaration of JUX_Real_EstateControllerRealty::postSaveHook() should be compatible with JControllerForm::postSaveHook(JModel &$model, $validData = Array) in /home/wwwheart/public_html/administrator/components/com_jux_real_estate/controllers/realty.php on line 21

Strict Standards: Declaration of JUX_Real_EstateModelRealty::prepareTable() should be compatible with JModelAdmin::prepareTable(&$table) in /home/wwwheart/public_html/administrator/components/com_jux_real_estate/models/realty.php on line 23

Strict Standards: Only variables should be passed by reference in /home/wwwheart/public_html/administrator/components/com_jux_real_estate/helpers/jux_real_estate.php on line 269

Strict Standards: Non-static method JUX_Real_EstateClassImage::check() should not be called statically in /home/wwwheart/public_html/administrator/components/com_jux_real_estate/helpers/jux_real_estate.php on line 277

Strict Standards: Non-static method JUX_Real_EstateClassImage::sanitize() should not be called statically in /home/wwwheart/public_html/administrator/components/com_jux_real_estate/helpers/jux_real_estate.php on line 279

Catchable fatal error: Argument 1 passed to JUX_Real_EstateControllerRealty::postSaveHook() must be an instance of JModelLegacy, instance of JUX_Real_EstateModelRealty given, called in /home/wwwheart/public_html/libraries/joomla/application/component/controllerform.php on line 790 and defined in /home/wwwheart/public_html/administrator/components/com_jux_real_estate/controllers/realty.php on line 86

I have tried: fixing my permissions with directories at 755 and files at 644. I have cleared my cache. Uninstalled and reinstalled the component. Still getting the issue.

Anyone have any ideas?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #2232 by Huyen Tran
Hi techcloudent !
You can turt off it the following:
You access admin of website:
system/global configuration/server/ Error Reporting: choose none
Please view image attachment
Best Regards,
Huyen Tran

Best Regards,
Huyen Tran
Attachments:
Last edit: 9 years 5 months ago by Huyen Tran.

More
9 years 5 months ago #2233 by Luke Melville
I only turned on error reporting to show me what the issue was when I save items.

Even with error reporting OFF I still have the issue of a white page after save and the fact that I can't upload images to reality listings.

More
9 years 5 months ago #2235 by Huyen Tran
Hi techcloudent !
You can give a ticket for me. I will check for you,
Thank you
Best Regards,
Huyen Tran

Best Regards,
Huyen Tran

More
9 years 5 months ago #2236 by Luke Melville
I have submitted a ticket. Thanks.

More
9 years 5 months ago #2237 by Huyen Tran
Hi techcloudent !
I will check it for you. Please give us a bit of time .
Thank you so much for your sympathy
Best Regards,
Huyen Tran

Best Regards,
Huyen Tran

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.056 seconds