Support Offline: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

question-circle Front end editing and creating Items

More
8 years 8 months ago #6676 by giorgio
Hi,

I've read in the documentation that it's possible to create and edit properties. Very interesting..

Manage realty from backend by administrator, from frontend by owner (agents).
Add realty from backend by administrator, from frontend by agents in the frontend with property types, categories, states, countries, etc…

Usually for this kind of fronted management I use to find a Menu Voice that (once published) let me create items and the usual 'edit' button to edit.

For example id I want to edit a property by front end or edit something in an existing one.

Sorry if is a silly question, but I can not find the way to do it.
Which is the process (steps by step) to finally be able to create new items and manage them by front end?

Thanks again.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• vinhfalcao
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
8 years 8 months ago #6681 by vinhfalcao
Replied by vinhfalcao on topic Front end editing and creating Items
Hi super gap
I find that you have created quite a lot of topics around our forum at the same time. Please list all your issues in one topic to help our supporters manage to assist you easier.
Sorry I cannot get you very well. Can you please clarify more for me about this issue? If possible, you can give me a screenshot so I can get it easier.
Thanks in advance!
Best regards,
Falcao

More
8 years 8 months ago - 8 years 8 months ago #6683 by giorgio
Ok,
Probably the question is simpler then it seems.
And it is: is it possible to edit properties details (price, description etc.) by front end (like I usually do with joomla articles)

? Is it possible to create a new property from zero in fronted (not passing by Joomla administrator)?
If yes, how?
I've not screenshot for this because is something that I don't know if is possible or not..
I can attach you the classic Joomla LOGIN and EDIT that I use for articles. Is it possible to use the same way (edit from frontend for Component items)?
I also attach the paragraph of component documentation that says that is possible to edit by fronted.

Thanks
Attachments:
Last edit: 8 years 8 months ago by giorgio.

• vinhfalcao
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
8 years 8 months ago #6686 by vinhfalcao
Hi Supergap
I creat menu "Submit property" , you can click menu and create a new property from zero in fronted
Best regards
Falcao

More
8 years 8 months ago #6691 by giorgio
GREAT. The front end editing is great.
there's only one thing that is not clear to me and sound strange.

Look at the pictures please to understand better:
Each property can be set as 'SALE' or as 'SOLD'
If it's SOLD there's a banner on the main picture (sold).

When I go in front end using the menu voice ''Submit realty', I'm able to see (and edit) my properties. But if I go under 'available' the list is empty. The Unavailable list (sold item) are full of all my properties. And this is strange because no one of my properties are set to SOLD. All the properties are a set to SELL (intact if you have a look clicking menu>properties there's no sold banner on the pictures.

So, the final question is: why if I have all the properties set to SELL there's no properties under AVAILABLE list?

Thanks

Attachments:

• vinhfalcao
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
8 years 8 months ago #6763 by vinhfalcao
Hi super gap
Your issues have been fixed. Please check again then tell me your idea. Here is the list of things
Best Regards
Falcao

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 1.229 seconds