Support Offline: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

file You can not delete pictures of houses from the manager

More
8 years 5 months ago #8606 by Jesus
You can not delete pictures of houses from the administrator.
He asked the server and they told me that they try to delete with DELETE but that danger is disabled by hacker. I say if you can configure the plugin to work using GET or POST

Thnak You

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 5 months ago #8616 by NT
Hi
I not understand problem your. please describe in more detail the problem . I will check you in the shortest time.Thanks.

Best Regards
__DiepNT__

More
8 years 5 months ago #8621 by Jesus
I

n the record of real estate property it is not possible to delete a photo.
Attachments:

More
8 years 5 months ago #8651 by NT
Hi,
I checked your JUX_Real_Estate version 3.1.0 is used. we have a lot of time updating the latest version is now 3.2.2. 3.1.0 Currently there are lots of bugs and we have to fix (There are many bugs are not compatible with the version of Joomla). You can update the latest version of the user it has a lot of new functionality. I am very hard to help you when you use an outdated version and many problems

Best Regards
__DiepNT__

More
8 years 5 months ago #8655 by Jesus
The problem is that version 3.2.2 is not compatible with my template. We have already tried and not worked. I have purchased the latest version 3.2.2 but I can not use because my template fails.

What do I do? and I have configured the web and running, I can not begin again to set up a new Web.

There is another solution?

More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #8682 by NT
Hi,
I will try to solve your problems. there are many problems I do not know the cause, I need time to find out and fix it. has many functions in the interface now it no longer exists in the new version. hope you can understand and sympathize with me on this issue.

Best Regards
__DiepNT__
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by NT.

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.081 seconds