Support Online: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

file Google Map in module Jux Real Estate Map realty is not showing up

More
8 years 4 months ago #9229 by Gert Smets
Why is my Google Map not showing up?

greatsolutions.be/demetslexdemo/immo

I tried all the options, including assigning the module to another position, but I can't get this fixed.

Please help!

Thanks,
Gert

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 4 months ago #9245 by NT
Hi Springbone,
Thanks for contacting us and choosing our product!
Please send me a back-end accounts via private message. I need to check the config and test data, see where the problem is error ?. Thanks

Best Regards
__DiepNT__
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gert Smets

More
8 years 4 months ago #9278 by NT
Hi,
We've checked your problem. I saw it report a warning when you configure hosting it inappropriate to download several APIs on goomaps
"GetCurrentPosition () and watchPosition () are deprecated on insecure origins, and support in the future will be unaligned. You shouldnt như switching to a secure application của origin, như HTTPS. See goo.gl/rStTGz for more details. "
Please check this. Sometimes it was loaded and appear (to f5 many times). Thanks

Best Regards
__DiepNT__
Attachments:

More
8 years 4 months ago - 8 years 4 months ago #9301 by Gert Smets
Thanks again. The reason I wanted to show the realties on a map is because there is no possibility to order realties by postal code.

I have now created a field "jp_postcode" and added a list of postal codes as values. Every realty is now assigned to a postal code through the dropdownlist of jp_postcode.

In the menumodule on the right you can now filter by Postcode: greatsolutions.be/demetslexdemo/immo

I am very sorry, but can I ask you one more question? Would it be possible to add jp_postcode to the fields that can be sorted? I would be great and more functional if realties could be shown sorted by postal code, ascending or descending. Then it would be totally perfect!

Many thanks in advance, your support is wonderful!
Attachments:
Last edit: 8 years 4 months ago by Gert Smets.

More
8 years 4 months ago #9314 by NT
Hi Springbone,
We understand what you want. but sorry, I tried it could not do it. In terms of design and organization of the database it is not allowed to do that. Now I can not change the structure of the database is (probably losing data in the database and many other bugs). Really sorry about this. hope you will understand. Thanks

Best Regards
__DiepNT__

More
8 years 4 months ago #9338 by Gert Smets
Yes, I certainly understand. Thanks anyhow, I appreciate all the efforts.

More
8 years 4 months ago #9363 by NT
OK. Thank you very much. You are so kind !!!

Best Regards
__DiepNT__

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.049 seconds