Support Online: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

lock Time for Refund????

More
7 years 9 months ago #13187 by ozbit
Time for Refund???? was created by ozbit
Your. Product has not performed as. Advertised.. After many support tickets and statements that it worksite till does not.. We cannot add agents or add listings .. The layout looks broken and the support is not getting anyway very fast. Could you pleas effect a reflect a refund as this product is not fit for purpose . I believe we have given you a place time to fix..
Thank you
The topic has been locked.
More
7 years 9 months ago #13229 by ozbit
Replied by ozbit on topic Time for Refund????
Can you please reply .. You have 24 hours before we take it to Joomla.org and request you be highlighted as a unprofessional company and not at the level to offer commercial support ... I invite anyone experiencing similar problems to join us on Joomla.org
More
7 years 9 months ago #13233 by NT
Replied by NT on topic Time for Refund????
HI OZbit,
About your problem. please write a ticket pre-sales in-question. There will be other parts to help you Handling. this issue, I can not handle this problem.
On the issue of the product. It's just an error on your site. maybe it conflicts with a product on your site. load speed of your site is too slow, we are losing a lot of time to test it, (you can test on another site)
www.joomlaux.com/support/tickets-support...tickets/manager.html
Thanks!

Best Regards
__DiepNT__
More
7 years 9 months ago #13239 by ozbit
Replied by ozbit on topic Time for Refund????
Its not just an error on error on our site. Its you product. Our loads fine has been tested ...You cannot fix it?
Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.109 seconds