Support Offline: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

file JUX Weather Forecast breaks JEvents "Latest Events" module

More
7 years 11 months ago - 7 years 11 months ago #12646 by Virtual Town Pages
Greetings. I just paid for the JUX Weather Forecast module a few minutes ago. Upon installing it, my JEvents "Latest Events" module broke: it still appears, but it no longer shows the event's date and time. As soon as I unpublish / deactivate JUX Weather Forecast, the JEvents module appears normal once again; I've demonstrated the connection to myself by toggling the JUX module on and off, and every time it is on, the JEvents module breaks. The JEvents module is more critical to the site than the weather module, but I've already paid for it and don't want it to have been a waste of money. Is there any solution to this problem? By the way, it's a Joomla 3.5.1 site, running Joomlart's JA University template (T3 framework), and JEvents v.3.4.10. Thanks.
Last edit: 7 years 11 months ago by Virtual Town Pages. Reason: Added Joomla and extension versions

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 11 months ago #12649 by Huyen Tran
DEar Virtual.
Thanks you for using product our,
Please give me link your site and your account of administrator via private message,
I will check it for you soon,

Best Regards,
Huyen Tran

More
7 years 10 months ago #12837 by Virtual Town Pages
OK, private message is sent. Thanks!

More
7 years 10 months ago #12844 by Huyen Tran
Hi virtual.
I fixed it for you. Please check and feedback to me again.

Best Regards,
Huyen Tran

More
7 years 10 months ago #12867 by Virtual Town Pages
That is wonderful, thank you so much! I think your weather module is great. Can you please tell me HOW you fixed it, just in case I ever have this problem again?

More
7 years 10 months ago #12892 by Huyen Tran
Hi Vitual.
I custom css for it. because I can't access your site. I can't write the path where I fixed for you

I'm glad that everything is working great now, If you need any further assistance please feel free to reply this ticket or create a new one.

Thank you for choosing our extension and using our service.

If you enjoy it, please kindly write us a review and vote 100 point for each section for our extension on JED:

extensions.joomla.org/extensions/extensi...jux-weather-forecast

This means a lot to us and we'd be very thankful for your review. Thank you so much in advance.

Best Regards,
Huyen Tran

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.048 seconds