Support Online: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

check Installation issues

More
9 years 2 weeks ago #3778 by Erika Restrepo
Hi, I recently bought this template and downloaded both the template and quickstart, I installed the second and the site wasn't working, so I changed it for a simple joomla install and then installed the template, but missed all the extensions that came with the quickstart ¿any idea of how I can recover them?

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 2 weeks ago #3789 by Tinh Nguyen
Replied by Tinh Nguyen on topic Installation issues
Hi Pasionestudiocreativo,

Thank for contacting us!

Maybe the way install this template and quickstart is wrong.
So I suggest you should upload your site again and install our quickstart in a new blank page.
You should visit here: How To Install Quickstart Guide -> docs.nootheme.com/joomla/quickstart-install/

Best Regards,
T

More
9 years 6 days ago #4027 by Tinh Nguyen
Replied by Tinh Nguyen on topic Installation issues
Hi Pasionestudiocreativo,

Thank you for using our products!

It's been a long time I didn't see your reply. Therefore, I will close this topic.
If you have any other questions and need our support, please create a new topic for that.

Best Regards,
T

More
9 years 3 days ago - 9 years 2 days ago #4117 by Erika Restrepo
Replied by Erika Restrepo on topic Installation issues
Hello again,

it keeps happening, at first I had an hmtl site with very few files, so I deleted everything and then installed the QS, but didn't work. Then, after using the simple joomla version, I tried again to overwrite it but did'nt work either after I finish the setup process, it shows nothing on the admin page and an error 404 page on the public page. So I don't know if the QS content is somehow corrupted or may be something wrong with my server.

***UPDATE***

here's the latest result now I can see a raw html structure with no style, still can't access the admin zone.

The only weird thing I noticed during installation was that it warned me about the php version (5.3.x on my server).

So, if somebody knows what's going on or has been thru the same, I would appreciate their help
Attachments:
Last edit: 9 years 2 days ago by Erika Restrepo.

More
8 years 11 months ago #4418 by GDragon
Replied by GDragon on topic Installation issues
Hi,
Thanks for your feedback!
I have just pm you. Please feedback!

Best regards,
--GD--

More
8 years 10 months ago #4997 by GDragon
Replied by GDragon on topic Installation issues
Hello,
Thanks for your feedback!
Did you try as this video tutorial:

I think have problem with configuration.php file with your hosting! You should contact hosting provider about my IP problem. So I can check and fix it for you asap!

Best regards,
--GD--

More
8 years 10 months ago #5533 by Stephie Dee
Replied by Stephie Dee on topic Installation issues
Hi everybody!

I tried to install the template with all the setting with the ANGIE tool, like shown in the video and after that all I get is "Error displaying the error page: Application Instantiation Error: Could not connect to MySQL."

Ain't there an easier way to install the sample data and settings than with ANGIE?

I also had the template installed manually, aswell as the module and plug-ins and tried to re-built the demo website but that didn't work out aswell. very disappointing...

Pasionestudiocreativo, did you figure out how to get it working?

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.044 seconds