Support Offline: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

file How to limit Youtube video feed

More
5 years 1 month ago #24734 by Joao
There is a parameter that limits the number of videos that comes from youtube (maxResults). I have a channel that has over 2.400 videos and it spends a long time of loading. How could I implement it on my module? Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 1 month ago #24742 by HaiND
Hi Joao
Thank you for feedback us
You can send information login back-end via email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
I will check it for you soon
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

More
3 years 11 months ago #38722 by JT
Replied by JT on topic How to limit Youtube video feed
Just purchased the premium subscription and installed YouTube Feed. Great product! Thanks!!

Issue: Everything works great except when there are a lot of videos in a playlist - then it is very slow loading, in my case up to 15 seconds in one playlist with 471 videos (and growing). In searching the forum I noticed two posts on this topic:

1. joomlaux.com/forum/jux-youtube-feed/8003...ux-youtube-feed.html
- I have already created groups, but they are dynamic, not fixed, as new videos are being added all the time we cannot add them individually to the Youtube Feed back end. That is why we use playlists.

2. The current post to which I am replying.
- You refer to a solution but it is not state here.

Question: Is it possible to have the module only pre-load the first screen or two in any given group? Then perhaps it could continue loading in the background, but if each of the tabs/groups was pre-populated with the first page or two, it would not slow down the whole load process? How can this be fixed? Is there a parameter we can enter to limit the number of videos loaded in a playlist?

BUT...careful - this should not limit the ability to scroll through the whole list. In other words, when I click on the right arrow or the Next button, it should still load the next XX (same as the opening parameter) videos each time.

More
3 years 11 months ago #38725 by HaiND
Hi
I also want to help you with the limit function, but the youtube API does not support this so it is difficult to customize, it is forced to load all or split in group style.
Hope you understand and look forward to receiving sympathy
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.039 seconds