Support Offline: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

file JUX Logo Showcase conflicts template Smartaddon w/K2 extension

More
7 years 1 month ago #15779 by Alvaro Oliveira
Hi,

Good afternoon,

After installing and configuring the extension JUX Logo Showcase, I started to have conflicts with the Login and Search areas, which no longer work

This is a site, still under construction, that uses the SJ WaveNews template from Smartaddons working with the K2 extension!

I await your comments

Best regards,

Álvaro Oliveira
(by Google Translator)

---TEXTO ORIGINAL

Boa tarde,

Depois de instalar e configurar a extensão verifiquei a existência de conflito com as áreas de Autenticação e de Pesquisa, as quais deixam de funcionar (Ver imagem anexa).

Trata-se de um site, ainda em fase de montagem, que usa o template SJ WaveNews da Smartaddons a trabalhar com a extensão K2 !

Aguardo os seus comentários

Melhores Cumprimentos,

Álvaro Oliveira

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 1 month ago #15799 by HaiND
Hi lvaro Oliveira
Thanks for contacting and choosing our product
Sorry for the reply later.
About your problem, I'm sorry. Please give me link your site and your account of administrator via private message or mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
I will check it for you soon
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

More
7 years 1 month ago #15808 by Alvaro Oliveira
H i HaiND, good morning!

Thank you for your response.

Please give me link your site and your account of administrator via private message or mail

Unfortunately I can not proceed as you suggest given that the site in question is in the development phase and running on localhost.
As I have already arranged, tested and applied an effective alternative (another extension), which runs without any problems, we can drop the subject in question!

Best regards

Álvaro Oliveira
"by" Google Translator

---- TEXTO ORIGINAL ---

Olá HaiND, bom dia!

Obrigado pela sua rsposta.

Please give me link your site and your account of administrator via private message or mail

Infelizmente não posso proceder como sugere dado que o site em questão está em fase de desenvolvimento e a funcionar em localhost.
Como entretanto já arranjei, testei e apliquei uma alternativa eficaz (outra extensão) , a qual corre sem quaisquer problemas, podemos deixar cair o assunto em questão!

Melhores cumprimentos

Álvaro Oliveira

More
7 years 1 month ago #15830 by HaiND
Hi Alvaro Oliveira
Thanks for feedbacks
If you can't sent log in to your account to send us you can send me one back-end of your website via mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
I'll try to check it for you. pleased to assist you
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.046 seconds