Support Offline: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:
× Have any question before buying regarding our extensions and services?
Feel free to post here and we will answer all your questions as soon as possible!

file JUX Portfolio

More
4 years 5 months ago #37268 by Raúl Ramón Val
Hello

I know the JUX Portfolio component because I used it before. But before renewing the service / subscription I would like to know if there is any way to have 2 different portfolios (both of Jux Portfolio) on my website.

That is, I would need a portfolio for some elements and another portfolio for other elements. I cannot separate them into categories within the same portfolio, they must be in different portfolios.

If this is impossible ... I have seen that there may be categories within others. But visually and functionally it does not affect anything. They all appear one behind the other as if they were all 1st level. Is there any way that subcategories only appear when the user selects their parent category?

Thanks greetings

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 5 months ago #37270 by Lucas Nguyen
Replied by Lucas Nguyen on topic JUX Portfolio
Hi Raúl.
Thank you for your question.

Yes, with the Portfolio Pro extension. You can setup 2 module with different category on the same page. Or you can load the component content for the main portfolio and the module for other portfolio easily.

Thank you!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.033 seconds