Support Offline: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

file Problem with multi language in Dalaco

More
8 years 11 months ago #3761 by Claudia
Hi,
I had set two languages but only one shows when I set the home layout in Dalaco template. The other one, i have this error:

1054 - Unknown column 'Array' in 'where clause' SQL=SELECT `name_en-GB` as name,`description_en-GB` as description,`short_description_en-GB` as short_description, category_id, category_publish, ordering, category_image FROM `dsuwy_jshopping_categories` WHERE category_id IN (Array) AND category_publish = '1' AND access IN (1,1,5) ORDER BY `name_en-GB` asc LIMIT 0 , 12

I had another template installed but I want to use yours. If I set another layout inside the template, it shows. It happens only with the home lay out.

What am I doing wrong?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 11 months ago #3796 by GDragon
Dear cacauRio,
Thanks for contacting us and choosing our product!
About your problem with Dalaco template can you pm me your site url and admin account. I'll check and try to fix it for you asap!

Best regards,
--GD--
The following user(s) said Thank You: Claudia

More
8 years 11 months ago #3823 by GDragon
Dear CacauRio,
Thanks for your patient!
I checked your site and the simple way to use multi language is:
1. Install language at language manager
2. Enable system- language filter plugin
3. Copy 2 template language file in folder language to your language (i copied and rename it for you)
4. Note: I check in this case you are using joom shopping. The bug here is multi language in joom shopping (the sql query error in joomshopping). So please check joomshopping config!
Hope this help!

Best regards,
--GD--
The following user(s) said Thank You: Claudia

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.031 seconds