Support Offline: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

file Forlio - themes

More
9 years 1 week ago #3918 by Brett T
Forlio - themes was created by Brett T
I've been working on a site using the original nootheme forlio and I noticed the demo in the JoomlaUX site shows off several different color and style themes including different fonts, icons and layout elements. Is there a difference? I dont see an update to the template when I do a search in the Joomla control panel. It still says I am current at 1.0.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 1 week ago #3926 by Lee Giang
Replied by Lee Giang on topic Forlio - themes
Dear Bverttski,
Actually we have make some changes in our Forlio template just like what you said. However, we didn't provide update version for this because when you update this, all the config you have set for your current template will be remove and change totally like our new Forlio template.
If you like this new version and want to use it for your site, you can download it again (for free) and you have to clean your current site and install our quickstart on a blank site.
So sorry for this inconvenience.
Best regards.

More
9 years 1 week ago #4004 by Brett T
Replied by Brett T on topic Forlio - themes
Is there some way I can install the newer version as a different template / theme without replacingthe original one? Then i can see how it works and if I can get my customizations to work with it as well?

This would be a real plus for users of the original version of Forlio who now wish to update without having to start over.

More
9 years 1 week ago #4041 by Lee Giang
Replied by Lee Giang on topic Forlio - themes
Dear Bvrettski,
I've replied you via your email address.
Please check it.
Best regards.

More
9 years 5 days ago - 9 years 2 days ago #4090 by Brett T
Replied by Brett T on topic Forlio - themes
I installed the template and choose it as the default but nothing changes. It looks exactly like version 1.0.
Last edit: 9 years 2 days ago by Brett T.

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.033 seconds